Hello Backpackers Reviews

No. 293, Shunxing Rd., Hualien, Taiwan

The room is very clean, and staff is very friendly. The only issue is that the bath room is inside room. If someone check in late in the night, you definitely will be woke up by showering sound. I recommend 4 of you travel together, so that whole room could be booked by you.

It was a quick night stop at Hello Backpackers. The location is a little out of the way from the main train station. However, the staff was very friendly and hospitable. The place is very clean and comfortable.

My favourite stay in Taiwan. Staff are exceptional! Beyond friendly. Tia taught me how to ride a scooter. Had a very fun time here. I would definitely stay here again. Many thanks to Hello! x

Everything was wonderful during our stay. Thank you for everything and next time I visit Hualien I will by staying there again!!

• 24th Apr 2013