Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.211, Section 4, First Ring Road North, Chengdu, China

A little hard, but it was well the effort. The staff was super helpful with navigating the city, and helping us get to Leshan. The food was excellent at their restaurant, and we loved seeing the momma dog and her pups, and the cat with her kittens. We had a lovely stay.

Thanks for choosing our hostel, hope you have had a great time in Chengdu!

We had a great stay here in April 2015. The staff were incredibly helpful, the hostel offered a good selection of freshly made, cheap food and drinks and the puppies were an added bonus! The only negative was that the hot water and shower quality was inconsistent.

• 6th Apr 2015

Thanks for choosing our hostel, hope you have had a great time in Chengdu!

A wonderful place ! far from the center but well connected in bus. one malus : the new staff lies a lot on what Sim's did, and does not improve the hostel.. ex : the map which is the same since 2010, the display pannels which are not updated...

Thanks for your review, we will update our map as soon as possible! Hope you have had a good stay here.

You have done a great job with the place. I was comfortable and easy to check in. Your staff was helpful and welcoming. The restaurant/bar was nice (and well priced). I cant talk this place up enough.

Thanks for your kind reveiw, it's very important to us, we will do better and better. Hope you have had a great time in Chengdu!

Hostel promised to send driver for a fee but did not. Person with my name on the sign said we would have to take public bus with our six large bags and infant (moving from China after ten years). I injured my back carrying all the bags by myself and had to go to the doctor. Terrible customer service and hostel. I miss Sim's.

Thanks for all of you. You mean a lot during my stay at the hostel.

Thanks for yout support! Hope you have had a nice trip in Chengdu!

It's been two years since i left. well, at the moment, the hostel is still running well. However, it would be even better if the staff can cheer up a bit. Still one of the best hostels in China.~~

Thanks for choosing our hostel again,according to your suggestion,we will be more aware about that next time. Hope you have had a nice trip in Chengdu!

The hostel staff are great with their travel desk and they even helped me out after I received some fake yuan. However I found the bathroom configuration frustrating - everything in there got wet if you had a shower.

Thanks for choosing our hostel,we will try to fix the problem of bathroom.Hope you have enjoyed your trip here :)

This is very nice youth hostel .I guess they are the biggest one in cheng du.They have a two-story public area,including table tennis,baby football and billiards.The restaurant offer various food . Compared to the other hostel,the bar have a plenty of cocktails.They offer all service and information you can consider.Staff is cute and nice.A great experience.

Thanks for your support,hope you've had a great time in Chengdu.

1 2 Next » last »