Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.211, Section 4, First Ring Road North, Chengdu, China

Good facilities (you can easily do your laundry, DVD free rentals, nice garden,...). Helpfull staff. Good stay.

First time I chose youth hostel. It was the right choice to stay in Hello Chengdu Hostel. All the staff are friendly to me. Will come back in the future and choose to stay in the hostel.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Helpful staff, booking train tickets for us. We did the panda trip which was good, just entrance fee and transport but got you there early to see feeding. Twin room was good.

The very positive review is very much due to the efforts of Mr. Evan, the chief for the travelling section. He really takes a personnel interest In each and every one of the guests, and is helpful in all questions and problems raised by the guests at any time and everything to perfection.

Wonderful facility, made even better by the great staff. Hosted a Halloween celebration, that included pumpkin carving and hot pot. A wonderful event. The staff were able to answer all questions and provide information needed. I would recommend this facility to all travelers including families. A warm welcoming place

• 31st Oct 2014

I leave my camera in my room of the hostel but I found it with the help of a staff after 3-days. He was in charge of trips. Thank you for his help. The staff , trips, the booking service n a quiet room are good. The map that is given guests is very helpful .

Die Räume sind sehr überlegt es gibt an jedem Dormbett einen Vorhang, eine Lampe, Steckdose und ein Fach zum abschließen. Das Personal ist sehr hilfsbereit und kann helfen bei der Planung einer Reise nach Tiebet zum fairen Preis. Es gibt zudem noch einen großen storage room.

Lovely place.

Thanks for your online review.Hope you have had a great time in Chengdu!

An oasis of peace & calm in a huge bustling city. The staff went out of their way to help in any way. Ye, the Hostel is obviously old but they've made the best of it.

Thanks for you review and hope you will come to our hostel again. May you ad your wife a happy life.

The staff were very helpful, in terms of giving advice and booking trips and they all spoke English. The room was very comfortable and clean. The food was excellent, they have a menu which includes Chinese, Japanese and Western food. There is a lovely outdoor seating area with a very relaxed atmosphere. It's definitely the best and nicest hostel I've ever stayed in!

We enjoyed our stay very much... The rooms were adequate for the price... Thanks

• 22nd Sep 2014

Thanks for your online comment! We will do it better! Hope you have enjoyed your trip in Chengdu. Best wishes :)

Keep coming back here as have everything I want while visiting Chengdu. Near to plaza with supermarket, food outlets if want a break from chinese food. Yoyo great on reception , experienced and added an extra night to my stay in no time at all. Thanks see you again soon

Thanks for your online comment. Looking forward to see you again :)

nice garden chillout area, close to metrostation, beds have curtains and bathroom in the dorm. All in all a good place to stay.

Très bonne auberge avec personnel au top qui sait vous guider dans les meilleurs endroits de la ville!

Really nice. Cool English speaking staff. Reasonable prices. I had a really nice stay.

The staff and the garden was good but the rooms are very awful, smelling bad and humid. There was No sunshine in the rooms and you can see insects or some other creatures on your bed while sleeping and mosquitoes also possible.. I don't recommend anyone to stay there..

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I had a great time in Hello Chengdu Hostel. The location was near few bus stops. The staff was very helpfull and nice. After two weeks of eating noodles and rice for breakfast I had a chance to eat very tasty muesli in the morning. I would stay there again.

I stayed in a private room so I cannot judge about the dorms. The staff's english can be improved a lot. But the place is nice with the garden, the common areas are good. There is water refiling and there is also a wide selection of DVD's that you can watch. It's easy to go here from the bus station with another bus.

amazing garden, big lockers in the rooms, helpful staff, close to thr supermarket (getting things without bargaining :-)))) even there is a big bar and garden, the atmosphere wasnt so much fun, maybe i was just unlucky that not many people stayed at the same time...

Lovely gardens and friendly staff. We very much enjoyed our stay here. The hostel is somewhat out of the way, so we did end up taking a lot of taxis (bus routes are also available). The food was just okay and overpriced. But, overall, we would definitely stay here again if we were in Chengdu.