Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.211, Section 4, First Ring Road North, Chengdu, China

希望前台的服务可以热情一点,真正帮到游客。如果实在不愿意帮忙,也可以直说,游客也会理解,千万不要答应了,却办坏事。ps.现在这家已经叫老宋了,不是老沈了,可能易主了。

• 12th Feb 2015
  • China

The hostel staff are great with their travel desk and they even helped me out after I received some fake yuan. However I found the bathroom configuration frustrating - everything in there got wet if you had a shower.

Thanks for choosing our hostel,we will try to fix the problem of bathroom.Hope you have enjoyed your trip here :)

This is very nice youth hostel .I guess they are the biggest one in cheng du.They have a two-story public area,including table tennis,baby football and billiards.The restaurant offer various food . Compared to the other hostel,the bar have a plenty of cocktails.They offer all service and information you can consider.Staff is cute and nice.A great experience.

Thanks for your support,hope you've had a great time in Chengdu.

One of the best hostels I visited so far. Helpful staff, good location and nice facilities.

Très agréable séjour à Chengdu dans cette auberge propre, bien située. Le personnel est très sympathique

各所に給湯器があり、遊戯施設やリビングルームの日本語ガイド本も充実しており、不自由を感じることは有りませんでした。 温水シャワーや上下水道も問題有りません。 中庭もきれいにされております。 広い敷地の影響か、部屋でWIFIを利用した際電波が弱い事がありました。 スタッフは親切で英語を話せるので、銀行の場所など必要な情報を聞く事が出来ました。 宿の場所もバス通りに面しており、分かりやすいです。 ただしここに限らず、現地ではグーグルマップで所在の確認できませんのでご注意ください。

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Good facilities (you can easily do your laundry, DVD free rentals, nice garden,...). Helpfull staff. Good stay.

First time I chose youth hostel. It was the right choice to stay in Hello Chengdu Hostel. All the staff are friendly to me. Will come back in the future and choose to stay in the hostel.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Helpful staff, booking train tickets for us. We did the panda trip which was good, just entrance fee and transport but got you there early to see feeding. Twin room was good.

The very positive review is very much due to the efforts of Mr. Evan, the chief for the travelling section. He really takes a personnel interest In each and every one of the guests, and is helpful in all questions and problems raised by the guests at any time and everything to perfection.

Wonderful facility, made even better by the great staff. Hosted a Halloween celebration, that included pumpkin carving and hot pot. A wonderful event. The staff were able to answer all questions and provide information needed. I would recommend this facility to all travelers including families. A warm welcoming place

• 31st Oct 2014

I leave my camera in my room of the hostel but I found it with the help of a staff after 3-days. He was in charge of trips. Thank you for his help. The staff , trips, the booking service n a quiet room are good. The map that is given guests is very helpful .

Die Räume sind sehr überlegt es gibt an jedem Dormbett einen Vorhang, eine Lampe, Steckdose und ein Fach zum abschließen. Das Personal ist sehr hilfsbereit und kann helfen bei der Planung einer Reise nach Tiebet zum fairen Preis. Es gibt zudem noch einen großen storage room.

Lovely place.

Thanks for your online review.Hope you have had a great time in Chengdu!

An oasis of peace & calm in a huge bustling city. The staff went out of their way to help in any way. Ye, the Hostel is obviously old but they've made the best of it.

Thanks for you review and hope you will come to our hostel again. May you ad your wife a happy life.

The staff were very helpful, in terms of giving advice and booking trips and they all spoke English. The room was very comfortable and clean. The food was excellent, they have a menu which includes Chinese, Japanese and Western food. There is a lovely outdoor seating area with a very relaxed atmosphere. It's definitely the best and nicest hostel I've ever stayed in!

We enjoyed our stay very much... The rooms were adequate for the price... Thanks

• 22nd Sep 2014

Thanks for your online comment! We will do it better! Hope you have enjoyed your trip in Chengdu. Best wishes :)

Keep coming back here as have everything I want while visiting Chengdu. Near to plaza with supermarket, food outlets if want a break from chinese food. Yoyo great on reception , experienced and added an extra night to my stay in no time at all. Thanks see you again soon

Thanks for your online comment. Looking forward to see you again :)