Hello Guesthouse Reviews

635-6 Woodong, Haeundaegu, Busan, South Korea

It was great time to stay guest house. The location was perfect! Staff was really kind and helpful. I definitely recommend this guest house to everyone.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • South Korea

Our group thinks that breakfast should be served at an earlier time.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Philippines

Very nice hostel and close to the beach. The vibe in the hostel is very nice, both levels have a common room which are very cosy! Really cool hostel!

• 27th Sep 2015

I was satisfied with this guesthouse. There are a lot of facilities that I need in the huge lounge. Especially I was really impressed by the staffs. They was so friendly and willing to help me have a lovely trip. The only bad thing is that the hostel is located in famous beach of Busan, Haundae. It would be take for 30 mins by metro from hostel if you wanna have a city tour. But it would be brilliant if you wanna have some beach life and having some night tour. :)