Hello Guesthouse Reviews

635-6 Woodong, Haeundaegu, Busan, South Korea

Very nice hostel and close to the beach. The vibe in the hostel is very nice, both levels have a common room which are very cosy! Really cool hostel!

• 27th Sep 2015

I was satisfied with this guesthouse. There are a lot of facilities that I need in the huge lounge. Especially I was really impressed by the staffs. They was so friendly and willing to help me have a lovely trip. The only bad thing is that the hostel is located in famous beach of Busan, Haundae. It would be take for 30 mins by metro from hostel if you wanna have a city tour. But it would be brilliant if you wanna have some beach life and having some night tour. :)

Hello Guesthouse was just a few minutes walk to the beach! Located close to many restaurants and bars. We had a great time at the hostel and would definitely go back.

Really unfriendly staff and service. Rude, couldn't care less, cant even give basic info such as accurate directions or info about onward travel. Showers divided by transparent screen, little privacy to change as they insist you keep shower door open. Despite fact hostel was almost empty they put the 4 people who were there in same room so unecessarily cramped. This is a bad motel not a hostel. Would recommend you book elsewhere. Shame cos other places in korea have been so nice.

Really clean and spacious, and friendly staff. In terms of location, maybe see what you want to do in Busan and if you want to stay in Haeundae. There was a sand festival when I was there which I enjoyed, but other than that I didn't think there was much to do there. The hostel is one of the best I have stayed in!

Clean and friendly staff..very good to stay at heundae beach

Hello guesthouse is great! I love the cozy bed! Better than my own bed at home! LOL! And it is very closed to Haiyundae and the market. Very convenient to access to metro. The staffs are so nice. They are cute and also very friendly. If I get a chance to come to Busan again I definitely will stay here.

I had a fantastic stay at the Hello Guesthouse! The hostel is just a minute walk away from the beach and you are surrounded by bars and restaurants and a little street food market as well! The staff was awesome, helpful and always smiling! Thanks for the nice stay :)

Stayed one night for my birthday weekend. Staff were friendly and very helpful when asking for places to eat or drink. Rooms are spacious and clean. I wonder if anyone enjoyed that bottle of Pink Moscato I left in the fridge by accident lol ^^