Hello Guesthouse Reviews

635-6 Woodong, Haeundaegu, Busan, South Korea

Hello Guesthouse was just a few minutes walk to the beach! Located close to many restaurants and bars. We had a great time at the hostel and would definitely go back.

Really unfriendly staff and service. Rude, couldn't care less, cant even give basic info such as accurate directions or info about onward travel. Showers divided by transparent screen, little privacy to change as they insist you keep shower door open. Despite fact hostel was almost empty they put the 4 people who were there in same room so unecessarily cramped. This is a bad motel not a hostel. Would recommend you book elsewhere. Shame cos other places in korea have been so nice.

Really clean and spacious, and friendly staff. In terms of location, maybe see what you want to do in Busan and if you want to stay in Haeundae. There was a sand festival when I was there which I enjoyed, but other than that I didn't think there was much to do there. The hostel is one of the best I have stayed in!

Clean and friendly staff..very good to stay at heundae beach

Hello guesthouse is great! I love the cozy bed! Better than my own bed at home! LOL! And it is very closed to Haiyundae and the market. Very convenient to access to metro. The staffs are so nice. They are cute and also very friendly. If I get a chance to come to Busan again I definitely will stay here.

I had a fantastic stay at the Hello Guesthouse! The hostel is just a minute walk away from the beach and you are surrounded by bars and restaurants and a little street food market as well! The staff was awesome, helpful and always smiling! Thanks for the nice stay :)

Stayed one night for my birthday weekend. Staff were friendly and very helpful when asking for places to eat or drink. Rooms are spacious and clean. I wonder if anyone enjoyed that bottle of Pink Moscato I left in the fridge by accident lol ^^

A really fun Hostel with great staff, in a fun area. The staff helped introduce me to all of the local customs, and several of the local specialties. The day staff actually went out with me and one of the other guests to show us our first taste of bimbimbap. I highly recommend this place. Also within walking distance of the hostel there is a bar called the J-pub(or something like that) where you can play darts, pool, go bowling or use their electronic shooting range.

This hostel located close to the sea and the view is very nice on the seaside. Generally speaking, the hostel is very clean. But it is a shame that they don't have new sheets and clean pillow cover for the new guest. They offer free breakfast but it is only available from 9-11:00. You need to pay the coffee other than these time.

warm, friendly and clean! amazing showers and great facilities. we loved this place!!!

Absolutely perfect. Super friendly staff, great service, okay breakfast, central, good beds, clean and hygienic. I highly recommend this place.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Staff very helpful and nice Bathrooms could use a renovation Breakfast is very basic (egg, toast, butter) Good situated if you want to go to the beach, but within a large motel zone

I would definitely stay here again. Its clean and convenient and the staff is very helpful. good, clean hostel, i would recommend it. close to the beach and the aquarium.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • South Africa

William and the other staff at the guesthouse were really helpful and kind to my fiance Rachel and myself. We will definitely come back next time we are in Busan!

The experience at hello guest house was awesome. Very nice people, very clean dorms and nice looking living room. Close to haeundae station. Easy to find it. I would recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 5th Jan 2015

overall is ok but no evaluator..i have to take my big luggage go to 2nd floor...really is just for backpackers not for budget group trip place.