Hello Guesthouse Reviews

635-6 Woodong, Haeundaegu, Busan, South Korea

Good hostel in a great location. Clean, plenty of showers and comfortable beds. A few things on offer for breakfast, a large living room area to hang out, and mirror space for getting ready. Security on all doors is nice. Friendly staff. I recommend for Haeundae -so close to everything!

AWESOME HOSTEL! I have been to a LOT of hostels around the world and this is by far the cleanest hostel I've been to, with great amenities. It's a block away from the beach and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They let us stay past check out cause we had a festival to attend and there was no one that reserved that room for the day. I would come back!

Hostel was very clean and the staff were so helpful and welcoming. I loved the organized info table / shelves with free brochures and maps about Busan. The locker system is great: you get a numbered key for a small shoe locker by the entrance, and that same key unlocks a bigger locker inside your dorm room, so there's no need to bring a lock! Great location - very close to the metro and even closer to the beach.

This is the second time I stay in this guesthostel and I don't regret my comeback. No problems at all. The showers and the toilets work perfectly. It's clean. The only thing I regret is that the staff was not the same, but it is nothing. The staff is just as freindly and helpful than the one on my previous visit. It's always a good place to stay in Haeundae.

This place is awesome! i have traveled at hostels all over the world and have never felt so much at "home" while away

• 23rd Jan 2014

We stayed here for NYE 2014 and overall it was a positive experience. The staff was very attentive and really helpful (even recommending four different-style nearby restaurants depending on our group's taste). Very clean and well organized and it was a pleasure both relaxing and pre-gaming for our new years festivities. Will definitely return!

Great location really close to Haeundae beach, everything was kept very clean. The included breakfast was pretty good value. Only issue was that at night the walls are pretty thin and any noise from the common areas could be heard in the rooms, but I think some earplugs would solve this problem. I would stay again.

lame. totally lame! If you want to stay in the clean and nice hostel, just forget this guesthouse. When I was in there, I couldn't take my shower because of awful shower facilities. I think the shower tab is just like a toy in barbie house. Because it was not working at all. (toilet too....) And the room was so dusty! Ewwwwwwww! Plus, DO NOT BELIEVE THIS PICTURES! EVER!

I wasn't happy. I made a reservation to stay in a 4 bed dorm. On the first morning they woke us up at 9 am and demanded we move rooms. They moved us into a 6 bed dorm without explanation or refund for the price difference. Also, in South Korea doors have electronic keypad locks. This one beeped when someone entered the code and an alarm went off if the door wasn't shut correctly. The second morning the other 4 occupants got up at 7am and repeatedly came back and forth for 2 hours. Get key locks

Hello Guesthouse made a big impact on my trip to Korea. The staff was welcoming, helpful, hard working, and efficient. The atmosphere has common areas perfect for meeting other guests and private areas perfect for resting. During Christmas the staff prepared a small party for any interested guests, this worked out perfectly for me as it was my first Christmas away from family. This was my first hostel experience and I was very impressed. The second guest house I went to in Seoul wasn't as good

• 23rd Dec 2013

Everything was great here! The facilities and the entire place is spotless. The owner, Lee, is very nice, and we had a great time partying on Christmas Eve. Highly recommend if you're staying in Busan. Nearby Haeundae beach and the subway. Will come here again next time I'm in Busan :)

I really liked this hostel. The staff are friendly and I met a lot of great people here. Busan is very wide and can take a long time to get around. I gave the location good because I imagine this is a prime place to be if you go in the spring or summer and want to be next to the beach. I went in the winter and found it difficult to get to places like Nampo and some of the areas in the west. But, with that said, it is right next to the beach and has a lot of night life.

Overall, I am very much satisfied with my stay at the Hello Guesthouse. The only thing I was not happy with was the low water pressure in bathroom, but friendly staff, cleanliness, location is all good and it offers everything that we, travellers, need.

Had a great stay at the hostel, all of the staff were very kind and helpful. The location was great and close to all of the action in Haeundae Beach. Loads of restaurants and bars close by and plenty of things going on. Great place to stay.

Thank you so much. I had a great time in your hostel! See you again! :)