Hello Guesthouse Reviews

635-6 Woodong, Haeundaegu, Busan, South Korea

Clean and friendly staff..very good to stay at heundae beach

Hello guesthouse is great! I love the cozy bed! Better than my own bed at home! LOL! And it is very closed to Haiyundae and the market. Very convenient to access to metro. The staffs are so nice. They are cute and also very friendly. If I get a chance to come to Busan again I definitely will stay here.

I had a fantastic stay at the Hello Guesthouse! The hostel is just a minute walk away from the beach and you are surrounded by bars and restaurants and a little street food market as well! The staff was awesome, helpful and always smiling! Thanks for the nice stay :)

This hostel located close to the sea and the view is very nice on the seaside. Generally speaking, the hostel is very clean. But it is a shame that they don't have new sheets and clean pillow cover for the new guest. They offer free breakfast but it is only available from 9-11:00. You need to pay the coffee other than these time.

warm, friendly and clean! amazing showers and great facilities. we loved this place!!!

Absolutely perfect. Super friendly staff, great service, okay breakfast, central, good beds, clean and hygienic. I highly recommend this place.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Norway

Staff very helpful and nice Bathrooms could use a renovation Breakfast is very basic (egg, toast, butter) Good situated if you want to go to the beach, but within a large motel zone

I would definitely stay here again. Its clean and convenient and the staff is very helpful. good, clean hostel, i would recommend it. close to the beach and the aquarium.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • South Africa

William and the other staff at the guesthouse were really helpful and kind to my fiance Rachel and myself. We will definitely come back next time we are in Busan!

The experience at hello guest house was awesome. Very nice people, very clean dorms and nice looking living room. Close to haeundae station. Easy to find it. I would recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 5th Jan 2015

overall is ok but no evaluator..i have to take my big luggage go to 2nd floor...really is just for backpackers not for budget group trip place.

Enjoyed my stay and would go back for sure! Great value for money and great location!

It was very nice and comfortable staying. I would come again in near future. thank you so much!!

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Japan

The people were so lovely and helpful and its very clean and cozy. My partner and I were originally in a mixed dorm but they upgraded us to a private double-bed room free of charge. There is also a cool common area to just chill out and talk to other people staying there.

• 21st Dec 2014

thank you so much for leaving us good review^^ we were also so happy to serve you. My pleasure~~

Originally only booked for 2 days but ended up staying for almost a week. Perfect location right next to the beach. Staff were also seriously awesome, great fun to hang out with; even made me a 'traditional' korean junk food dinner! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Busan.

I had great stay at HelloGuesthouse! Room was clean. The living room is very spacious and the terrace often used for BBQs parties. The staff is very helpful, going out of theirway to provide tips help. I recommend highly here!

• 9th Dec 2014

I originally booked for 4 nights but ended up staying 8 in total. It's a great hostel with friendly staff that'll make sure everything you need is taken care of. The place is really cozy and is located like a block from the beach and really close to a metro station. Everything is clean and well maintained.

I stayed at HelloGuesthouse for a night. My room was clean, the staff members were very friendly, and Nicole’s little baby was just so adorable. I’ll never forget this such a warm place and the people. I hope to come back to Busan and stay here again in the very near future!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Everytime I go to Busan, I stay there. The staff is very nice and helpfull. The guesthouse is located in a great area, just few minutes from the beach, the main streets and traditional market. Excellent guesthouse all around. The place is very nice, clean, safe, breakfast was pretty good, we had BBQs with the guests and staff, good place to chill and enjoy Busan. The owner and the staff were fantastic