It is just far enough from the noisy avenues to offer you a relaxing stay and yet only a delightful 15 min stroll along the embankment to Nevsky Prospect, the heart of the city and to the Hermitage. It is 10 mins from other must see sites like Isaacs Cathedral, New Holland, Marinsky Theater and Nikolsky Cathedral. There is a 24 hr supermarket a block away from the hostel. Though the metro is 15 min walk away, there is a bus stop with frequent service quite close to us.
Our friendly staff, which is as knowledgable about the varieties of Caribbean rums and Chinese teas as about the ins and outs of our vibrant city, can offer you discounted tickets to excursions and help you plan your stay in the city or throughout Russia.
The hostel was established by two young entrepreneurs, who leveraged their vast network of local creatives and experience of organizing public spaces and events, to create a truly unique place. They often interact with the guests to find inspiration on how to make the place better. Already in its second year of existence, we have added more lounging areas and bathrooms, apart from beds.
What we offer:
- free wifi (three wifi networks to cover every nook and corner of the mansion)
- 24 hr reception
- lockers for valuables
- bike rentals (starting mid May)
- free luggage storage, before check-in and after check-out for up to a day.
- two huge living rooms for you to lounge in
- fully functional kitchen
- bar in the evenings
- patio facing the embankment
- Indoor games, table football
- occasional movie screenings, communal dinners, live concerts and DJs and other cultural events
- VISA support and registration (for additional fees)
Check us out on other sites like trip advisor, foursquare and of course our Facebook page to find out about latest events and reviews.