Hello Hostel Reviews

Angliyskaya naberezhnaya, 50, St Petersburg, Russia

The place was almost average in every way except for 2 areas. Security - Anyone could walk into the Hostel as the front door was constantly unlocked. There was an experimental rock concert happening on two nights so random people were coming in. And the noise the chimps banging instruments made continued until midnight. The second area was cleanliness. They clean the hostel regularly but it wasn't what you could see. It was the backed up sewerage drain smell that never stopped.

It has such a nice atmosphere and is definitely worse its money. I stayed in 10 bed dorm but room is very big - so not feel crowded and lockers were there to store my stuff. Breakfast missing but I met some nice people in kitchen who made food for me )) And I saw a live band on weekend for free for which I paid 300 rubles last year in Moscou.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Really cool place. awesome view, lots of character. mostly Russians in this off season all sociable. very relaxed place really

View all St Petersburg Hostels