Hello Hostel Reviews

Angliyskaya naberezhnaya, 50, St Petersburg, Russia

It has such a nice atmosphere and is definitely worse its money. I stayed in 10 bed dorm but room is very big - so not feel crowded and lockers were there to store my stuff. Breakfast missing but I met some nice people in kitchen who made food for me )) And I saw a live band on weekend for free for which I paid 300 rubles last year in Moscou.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Really cool place. awesome view, lots of character. mostly Russians in this off season all sociable. very relaxed place really

This is one of the strange hostel I had even been Traditional Russian building location is good,just 10min walk to Hermitage and it located next to the street,quite noise at night coz busy traffic outside. Helpful staff with communicable English and quick e-mail response.Good Wi-fi and hot water shower Limited Breakfast supply,just for early bird only!A Private dinner party hold in the common room at Friday night with NO notice before,not for hostel guests. We can't use the Common room n Kitchen

View all St Petersburg Hostels