Hello Hotel Reviews

373/49 Pham Ngu Lao, Quan 1., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Quiet, clean establishment with a remarkably friendly and helpful staff. Centrally located and close enough to any activities nearby -- staff will also help you with tours. Overall they were wonderful and I would recommend this Hotel to anyone headed to HCMC. Thank you so much! From Dan and Matt, Chicago

• 7th Mar 2015

Hello Hotel was nicely located down a quiet alley off of the main road. Our room was quiet as far as road noise went but because the hotel has a central staircase and our room was right off of it, we could hear any loud talking, music, and laughing from the lobby area down on the first floor. The sound carried right up. We also had a minor ant invasion the first day. I went to the lobby and told them about it and they gave me a can of Raid. Not a big deal, but somewhat silly.

• 19th Feb 2015

nice hotel, I travelled with family, parents in law, they are also satisfy with hotel, especially for the breakfast. thank you.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • China

ok. nice stuff. poor breakfast

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Austria

Nice little hotel in the backpacker district. Only a 20-30 min walk to Saigon Square, popular night markets, museums, and central post office sights. Included breakfast was very good. Bathrooms are not vented so musty smell in rooms, but not too bad and they provide air freshener. Note they padlock the entrance before midnight and you'll have to ring to get in, so very secure but may not be the place to stay if you want to party (they seemed a little annoyed when we returned late).

We thought we might struggle to find this place as down an alleyway but we received a lovely emailing providing extra info. Security was great and they gave us lots of advisory caution when site seeing. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable. They were also kind to look after our luggage when on a Mekong Delta excursion. Good WiFi and very clean hotel - so much so that my husband walked into their glass doors! Definitely recommend! thank you!

Nice clean hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful. Be aware that the receptionist kept our passports overnight which was a bit scary but apparently they have to bring them to the police station. Would have been nice to know before-hand. The included breakfast was basic but good.

• 1st Jan 2015

great location, nice staff, nice and clean rooms!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Austria

Very clean and quiet hotel nicely tucked in from the main street. Yet it was close towalk to everywhere. The hostel workers were very friendly. I will definitely be going back when I visit HCMC again.

Lovely staff!! I would definitely stay again. Thank you for all of your suggestions and personal safety tips :)

This hotel was very nice. The owner is very gently, helpfull and the price is absolutely fair. They organize tours and bus transfers. Breakfast is very basic.

• 29th Dec 2014

I was really satisfied with this place. It was affordable and located in a prime tourist neighborhood. The air conditioning was not working and the location was in a narrow alley really hard to find, nonetheless I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good deal in Saigon.

This hotel was amazing. We got a really big room for the two of us, great air conditioning, fast wifi in the room, very clean, breakfast included, wonderful staff. The location is also great, everything is close by.