Hello House Reviews

373/49 Pham Ngu Lao, Quan 1., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I loved the kindness and consideration from the staff: they were helpful with directions, things to do in the city and the area, always had a smile on they face and were genuinely concerned when one of us was feeling unwell. I would recommend it also for the nice central location, clean rooms and quiet atmosphere. I am very grateful to have chosen and stayed in this lovely hotel.

its a quite place to stay. staffs were friendly and very helpful. It was clean and safe to stay. Breakfast is great. a Good place to stay in Ho Chi Min

The staff were very friendly and eager to help out!

clean,kind,reasonable price

Quiet, clean establishment with a remarkably friendly and helpful staff. Centrally located and close enough to any activities nearby -- staff will also help you with tours. Overall they were wonderful and I would recommend this Hotel to anyone headed to HCMC. Thank you so much! From Dan and Matt, Chicago

• 7th Mar 2015

Hello Hotel was nicely located down a quiet alley off of the main road. Our room was quiet as far as road noise went but because the hotel has a central staircase and our room was right off of it, we could hear any loud talking, music, and laughing from the lobby area down on the first floor. The sound carried right up. We also had a minor ant invasion the first day. I went to the lobby and told them about it and they gave me a can of Raid. Not a big deal, but somewhat silly.

• 19th Feb 2015

nice hotel, I travelled with family, parents in law, they are also satisfy with hotel, especially for the breakfast. thank you.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • China

ok. nice stuff. poor breakfast

• 30th Jan 2015