Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Reviews

Spiegelstraat 4, Haarlem, Netherlands

Had a great time to relax here which is the best choice I made to stay Haarlem! Wonderful staffs are helpful for my trip. Wish to visit there soon :D

Great hostel. Will stay there again.

The hostel is new, very clean, with good staff, but the kitchen is like a microwave warm area, you cant cook.Everything else is excellent.

Pretty nice! Evertime again!

• 8th Apr 2015

Super clean and a very nice chilled out vibe. Not very big so its easier to get a good nights sleep without all the noise. Helpful and kind staff. Only problem was how expensive and slow the laundry was there, I'd recommend doing your laundry elsewhere. But surely come here, great hostel!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness wise is superb. This is absolutely the best hostel i've ever stayed in during my a Europe trip.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice atmosphere at the lobby. I stayed in a 14 bed room and before the trip I thought that it would be packed. But it turned out to be nice and comfy as the room was spacious and I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. :D

A lovely modern and comfortable hostel. Looks more like a chic hotel. Great chimminea for quiet nights on the patio and good food. Very nice proprietor

• 23rd Mar 2015

We loved the hostel. Clean, nice and friendly staff.

Thank you! Hope to see you back again. Groetjes, Hello I'm Local

I can't say anything bad about this place. Everything was perfect, even coffee. Thanks a lot for everything!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Poland

Hello Rafal, thank you! It was nice to have you, hope to see you next time! Groetjes, Merel ( Hello I'm Local)

absolutely incredible hostel, the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great. haarlem is small enough that you are within walking distance of everything.