Superb 201 Total Reviews
Superb 201 Total Reviews
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Located at Spiegelstraat 4, , Haarlem.
Netherlands
Haarlem 2011BP Spiegelstraat 4
94% 201
52.3797384 4.6438585
    Rooms available

20th Nov 2016

It lives up to its name. This might be the second hostel in my life, and I've been to a lot, that felt like high class dorms, and it's not even that expensive. Really nice, and the staff are great as well.

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
9th Oct 2016

So far, the best hostel experience ever. Can't even call it hostel, as it has its own special atmosphere. Staff- they was really nice and helpful. Location is great. Rooms- clean, bright airy and beds really comfortable - you will have a good sleep. You can rent a bike to explore places around Haarlem. It's obvious that people working there, put their soul in to it and we as guest can feel it. Next visit to AMS I prefer to stay there:) Greetings to all the staff. Pavlo, Ukraine

19th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed by far. Located in a quiet, safe area on a charming street. All of the facilities impeccably clean and CHIC. The beds are super comfortable. Staff super chill and helpful. Only thing is most of the guests kind of keep to themselves, but it really was fine, I just wanted a place to chill out and relax a few days. I wish I could have stayed longer!

18th Sep 2016

Absolutely wonderful stay in this charming hostel, and I definitely recommend it! Clean, new, and cozy, with a welcoming atmosphere that makes one feel at home. I slept so well here, beds are a plush white oasis, and the dorm itself (female dorm) is large and sunlit. Bathrooms are clean and equipped with soap and a hairdryer- a nice touch that you don't find in every hostel. Common area is a cool, stylish space, and there's a simple kitchen available. Wifi only in the common space.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016

Best hostel i've stayed in. Has everything one could need for a more than comfortable stay in Haarlem. Had a tour of the rooms - they are all incredibly designed & such a pleasure to be in each space!! LOVE this place

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
27th Aug 2016

I love this cozy hostel. Hidden in the valley just within walking distance to the main attraction. Quiet yet convenient. Helpful and friendly staffs. Thanks for keeping my bicycle safe in the garage. Love the cozy living hall. I ll come back again next month.😊

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Great location! I highly recommend anyone planning to visit Amsterdam to stay in this Hostel in Haarlem. It is only 15 minutes by train. In fact I liked Haarlem more than Amsterdam. This hostel is the best. Super friendly staff, good breakfast, clean facilities and the most comfy bed.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

A great hostel if you're looking for something nice, quiet, and clean. Very friendly staff and good breakfast

• Chile, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

I really liked the place, I just had a hard time to get to the hostel, but that wasnt an inconvenience because the city is beautiful. The staff was really friendly and tried their best to make me feel comfortable. The location is good because you're a 15 minutes train ride to Amsterdam.

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Jul 2016

I have stayed in hundreds of hostels all over Europe and this was one of the very best - clean, comfortable, friendly and a nice place to hang out; only 30 minutes from central Amsterdam. Highly recommended.