Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Reviews

Spiegelstraat 4, Haarlem, Netherlands

A lovely modern and comfortable hostel. Looks more like a chic hotel. Great chimminea for quiet nights on the patio and good food. Very nice proprietor

• 23rd Mar 2015

We loved the hostel. Clean, nice and friendly staff.

Thank you! Hope to see you back again. Groetjes, Hello I'm Local

I can't say anything bad about this place. Everything was perfect, even coffee. Thanks a lot for everything!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Poland

Hello Rafal, thank you! It was nice to have you, hope to see you next time! Groetjes, Merel ( Hello I'm Local)

absolutely incredible hostel, the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great. haarlem is small enough that you are within walking distance of everything.

I was in Europe for four weeks and by far this was the best nights sleep I had throughout the entire stay! Beds were very comfy and clean, as well as all of her facilities. She was so helpful with maps, buses, and bike rentals. I will be back and I will be staying there again :) The place is adorable.

• 28th Sep 2014