Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Reviews

Spiegelstraat 4, Haarlem, Netherlands

Fantastic hostel! Beatifully built, spotlessly clean, very comfortable beds and friendly staff. I would certainly recommend it. The only constructive criticism that I can give is that it would be good to have a few more utensils in the guest kitchen. I tried to make a salad but it was very difficult due to the lack of a sharp knife and chopping board. This is no big deal. I was very happy overall :-)

Very true to their name! Great Branding! The entire facilities (especially the showers) were very nice. They are extremely friendly and have great food and drinks to offer. We stayed here and traveled to Amsterdam for the day. The walk to and from the train station is only about 15 minutes and the train is just as long. Great place to stay outside of the extremely expensive city, and Haarlem is a very nice city itself with a small town charm.

the receptionist was one of the most kind I've ever meet in a hostel, you should really keep her! I don't know her name but it was on a thursday at 20h30 ..Congratulations for the modern and clean facilities! It was really a pleasure to go there.

Great, friendly staff. Checking in earlier was not a problem, the barkeep was very nice and the beds were comfy. Walls between the bedroom and the shower was a bit thin, though.

• 5th May 2015

Had a great time to relax here which is the best choice I made to stay Haarlem! Wonderful staffs are helpful for my trip. Wish to visit there soon :D

Great hostel. Will stay there again.

The hostel is new, very clean, with good staff, but the kitchen is like a microwave warm area, you cant cook.Everything else is excellent.

Pretty nice! Evertime again!

• 8th Apr 2015

Super clean and a very nice chilled out vibe. Not very big so its easier to get a good nights sleep without all the noise. Helpful and kind staff. Only problem was how expensive and slow the laundry was there, I'd recommend doing your laundry elsewhere. But surely come here, great hostel!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness wise is superb. This is absolutely the best hostel i've ever stayed in during my a Europe trip.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice atmosphere at the lobby. I stayed in a 14 bed room and before the trip I thought that it would be packed. But it turned out to be nice and comfy as the room was spacious and I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. :D

A lovely modern and comfortable hostel. Looks more like a chic hotel. Great chimminea for quiet nights on the patio and good food. Very nice proprietor

• 23rd Mar 2015

We loved the hostel. Clean, nice and friendly staff.

Thank you! Hope to see you back again. Groetjes, Hello I'm Local

I can't say anything bad about this place. Everything was perfect, even coffee. Thanks a lot for everything!

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Poland

Hello Rafal, thank you! It was nice to have you, hope to see you next time! Groetjes, Merel ( Hello I'm Local)

absolutely incredible hostel, the staff were very friendly and the atmosphere was great. haarlem is small enough that you are within walking distance of everything.