Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Reviews

Spiegelstraat 4, Haarlem, Netherlands

I was in Europe for four weeks and by far this was the best nights sleep I had throughout the entire stay! Beds were very comfy and clean, as well as all of her facilities. She was so helpful with maps, buses, and bike rentals. I will be back and I will be staying there again :) The place is adorable.

• 28th Sep 2014

At 31 euros (28 euros and 3 euro tax), this is an expensive hostel, and not worth the money. They offer wi-fi but as my computer was not working they directed me to the local library, a considerable walk, and not open when I needed it. I wanted to hire a bike but was directed to a hire company a long way away. By having a computer for people caught short and having a few bikes this place could considerable improve its service. The place was only about one third full and this was in August!

Hello anonymous, Unfortunately I could not help you with the wifi connection. I read in your earlier reviews, at other Dutch places you had trouble connecting to the Dutch network? I don't have a public computer and not planning to, my hostel is all about personal contact of course we tried to help you.The bike rental is at a 10 min. walk from my hostel, I arranged a special price for you. However I'm sad that you didn't feel free sharing your displeasure. Enjoy your journey, greetings Merel

Really nice and clean hostel, even though a bit overpriced (especially due to the 3€ tourist tax). Calm hostel, definitely not a party one.

Thank you for your review! unfortunately I have no control over my government. The tourist tax is a fixed price set by my town community, I'm forced to charge you this tax. Hope to see you back again, it was nice having you around!