9.2
Superb 179 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 179 Total Reviews
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Located at Spiegelstraat 4, , Haarlem.
Netherlands
Haarlem 2011BP Spiegelstraat 4
92% 179
52.3797384 4.6438585
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Great location! I highly recommend anyone planning to visit Amsterdam to stay in this Hostel in Haarlem. It is only 15 minutes by train. In fact I liked Haarlem more than Amsterdam. This hostel is the best. Super friendly staff, good breakfast, clean facilities and the most comfy bed.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

A great hostel if you're looking for something nice, quiet, and clean. Very friendly staff and good breakfast

• Chile, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

I really liked the place, I just had a hard time to get to the hostel, but that wasnt an inconvenience because the city is beautiful. The staff was really friendly and tried their best to make me feel comfortable. The location is good because you're a 15 minutes train ride to Amsterdam.

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Jul 2016

I have stayed in hundreds of hostels all over Europe and this was one of the very best - clean, comfortable, friendly and a nice place to hang out; only 30 minutes from central Amsterdam. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Great location in a quiet part of town. Beautiful rooms and facilities- very clean and modern. Cute decor and great vibe. Friendly helpful staff.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Harleem is such a nice town I preferred it to Ansterdam and this Hostel was phenomenal. The staff were some of the friendliest people I have met in Europe yet!

23rd Jun 2016
8.0

I really like the set up of the hostel and the staff was SUPER friendly! It's a decent location, only like a 10-15 min walk to the train station. The bathrooms were a little gross (hair everywhere) but our room also had 10 girls in it. Wifi was decent, only could get it in the lounge area though. Overall, cool place!

15th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel too much, super polite and helpful stuff, clean and beautiful hostel. Personally thinking, rarely it happens to find such a lovely hostel with a reasonable price. I will back in future. I recommend everybody to stay at Haarlem, Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel, instead of taking a hostel in Amsterdam, however I know that it depends to the person. Haarlem is a Heaven specially when it is sunny. unforgettable journey!

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

Beautiful place 15 min by train from Amsterdam.Worth of every cent paid! Beautiful, with adorable details and nice people!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff go over and beyond to make sure you're okay and having a good stay. The rooms are very nice and beds are very comfy. Would for sure go back.