9.2
Superb 168 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 168 Total Reviews
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Located at Spiegelstraat 4, , Haarlem.
Netherlands
Haarlem 2011BP Spiegelstraat 4
92% 168
52.3797384 4.6438585
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016
8.0

I really like the set up of the hostel and the staff was SUPER friendly! It's a decent location, only like a 10-15 min walk to the train station. The bathrooms were a little gross (hair everywhere) but our room also had 10 girls in it. Wifi was decent, only could get it in the lounge area though. Overall, cool place!

15th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel too much, super polite and helpful stuff, clean and beautiful hostel. Personally thinking, rarely it happens to find such a lovely hostel with a reasonable price. I will back in future. I recommend everybody to stay at Haarlem, Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel, instead of taking a hostel in Amsterdam, however I know that it depends to the person. Haarlem is a Heaven specially when it is sunny. unforgettable journey!

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

Beautiful place 15 min by train from Amsterdam.Worth of every cent paid! Beautiful, with adorable details and nice people!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff go over and beyond to make sure you're okay and having a good stay. The rooms are very nice and beds are very comfy. Would for sure go back.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016

Absolutely lovely people, super helpful and kind. Best hostel I've ever been to in terms of aesthetic- beautiful clean and spacious. Bike like a local was also a lovely edition!

• Bahrain, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Great people always make great places,i highly recommend this hostel. Unforgettable moments walking around Haarlem ...

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd May 2016
7.7

Excellent boutique hostel. No complaints. Would choose the women's only dorm or private room the next time though if I intended staying longer. Otherwise, just perfect for my intended visit. Great staff, great vibe, great décor. Would have been nice if free breakfast was included as well.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

This is a very lovely hostel but the wifi in the rooms is needed as well as a wider selection of bikes to rent

8th Apr 2016
7.7

The Wifi is not good! Kept disconnecting me every 10 minutes & I was trying to plan the next portion of my trip. Frustrating! I asked, but they said they never heard of it being an issue. At other places I've stayed my MacBook has not had issues. They probably need to upgrade their wifi router. Also no wifi from your bed is a little annoying. Very clean & beautiful facilities, but bad roommates at 2:30 AM yelling loudly for 30 minutes and using strobe lights made an unpleasant night.

• Macau, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

The staff there is really helpful. When I just arrived, she immediately introduced the city to me and recommended the streets full of restaurants and shops. In addition, whenever I had problems, they would try their best to help me.