9.3
Superb 157 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 157 Total Reviews
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Located at Spiegelstraat 4, , Haarlem.
Netherlands
Haarlem 2011BP Spiegelstraat 4
93% 157
52.3797384 4.6438585
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2016

This is a very lovely hostel but the wifi in the rooms is needed as well as a wider selection of bikes to rent

8th Apr 2016
7.7

The Wifi is not good! Kept disconnecting me every 10 minutes & I was trying to plan the next portion of my trip. Frustrating! I asked, but they said they never heard of it being an issue. At other places I've stayed my MacBook has not had issues. They probably need to upgrade their wifi router. Also no wifi from your bed is a little annoying. Very clean & beautiful facilities, but bad roommates at 2:30 AM yelling loudly for 30 minutes and using strobe lights made an unpleasant night.

• Macau, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

The staff there is really helpful. When I just arrived, she immediately introduced the city to me and recommended the streets full of restaurants and shops. In addition, whenever I had problems, they would try their best to help me.

• England, Female, 41+
30th Mar 2016

Great place to stay and great location. Staff were lovely. We would just have liked an en suite toilet

• Spain, Female, 18-24
1st Mar 2016

The hostel is clean, beautiful and the personal attention was unbeatable. Also the city is wonderful :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Feb 2016

I loved this beautiful hostel. Great if you want to escape the busy city

• Italy, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2016
8.0

Very Beauiful but the most Boring hostel ever! ... Nobody was there during my staying of 4 days... And even the music was solo relaxing that was about to sleep all the time ...

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
13th Jan 2016

This is my favourite hostel. I stayed there for a few days. The female dorm along with the male dorm was closed " for renovations". I did not mind staying in the mixed dorm, which had only two others sharing the room. Upon my return a week later I showed up without a reservation as I was unable to book online. To my surprise, it was closed.With my own observations, it looks like it has been sold and waiting for the new ownership. Disappointed I had to look elsewhere.

28th Dec 2015

I don't think I've come across such a sweet little place, with possibly the most charmingly group running the place. The fact that Haarlem is, in itself, a quaint little town obviously helps. Everything's quite super here. Don't think twice before booking this place. I liked it so much that I even went to Leiden but kept this hostel as my base.

• tyachristam5556
  • Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2015

One of the best hostel I have been staying in :) All the facilities are very new and modern, lovely decorated. (only the locker under the bed couldn't really be closed and got some little troubles getting into the hostel after 11pm, but its not a big problem indeed) Very friendly staffs and kind enough to email me when i was late for the check in. Would definitely return when I go visit my friends in Haarlem again, it was a very pleasant short stay :)