Hello Marseille Hostel Reviews

12, rue de Breteuil, Marseille, France

Thanks you this awesome stay in your hostel! It was a pleasure to meet you guys and thanks a lot for your hospitality! Hope to see you soon! Sabrina

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed my time in Hello Marseille Hostel. It's really cheap and very well centered. It's just one minute walk to Old Port. The staff is informative. It's also good that there are just 20 people are staying there so you'll have more space than average youth hostels in Europe. I'll definitely stay there again when I go back to Marseille.

Hm great except only has one toilet in the hostel

This was a great hostel! You could be social if you wanted to be but the hostel also allowed for quiet and relaxing nights. The location was fantastic and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it for anyone interested.

• 17th Jun 2015

Only one toilette for 25 guests!

Hostel was extremely friendly and awesome.

• 13th Jun 2015

Very average hostel, only one bathroom though which was odd. The shower was AWFUL. Never got hot water and there was a huge mirror ... The whole scene was just bad. Also, although it wasn't a problem for me cause I had nothing valuable to leave, most of the lockers in my room were broken- door or locking mechanism had come off its hinges.

Great hostel and atmosphere. Near to the best part of the city, the port. The only thing to complain is the lack of more toilet .

the reception propose the lockers with kee for lugages, but the box for depost the lugages in safety was broken!!

• 10th Jun 2015

Hello Marseille is amazing. The staff is super friendly and helpful with recommendations of what to do each day. It's like staying with a bunch of your friends. Would absolutely stay here again.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. All of the staff members were amazing and more than willing to answer any questions I had. They hung out with the guests and made sure that everyone felt welcome/had a good time. The location was great for all of the sights but would definitely recommend paying the ~€2 to take the metro 2 stops from the train station instead of trying to walk (especially for female travelers). Couldn't have asked for a better stay--thanks!!

Fantastic atmosphere, met so many great people. Great location right by Vieux-Port and the metro, close to many restaurants and attractions. Very clean, amazing staff. Would definitely stay again!

best hostel in the world , staff is so friendly and helpfull, location is perfect port is 3-4 minutes by walking , kitchen is so good , cleanliness is excellent if you are going to marseille you must stay this hostel

Theres is only only toilet for all the hostel so it it quite dirty or busy all the time. The location is good. The hostel is on the third store of a building and as the main door is aways open there is no security at all. I think it was kind of expensive for what it offers. My staying there was ok but if I come back to Marseille, I wont stay here again.

It's was as a pretty chill hostel. I enjoyed my stay but I didn't stay long enough to really appreciate it. Very clean and pretty nice for the size. I would stay here again and I'd recommend it.

Awesome friendly hostel with an amazing lounge and great independent cooperative atmosphere. Everyone was really chill and friendly and the space is well set-up for socializing. No air-conditioning in the rooms, but that seems to be the norm for this part of France, so you can't hold it against them. Shower and toilet facilities were clean, wifi was fast. Located right next to old port and only about a 20 minute walk or 10 minute metro ride from the train station. Great place, hope to come back.

I was initially disappointed by the fact that there was only 1 toilet for everybody en only two showers. In practice it turned out not to be too big a deal, as the amount of guests is not excessive. It was also the fact that there were relatively few guests that general atmosphere was pleasantly imbued with conversation. The staff were very friendly and enthousiastic. The staff is composed of volunteers who get to travel through service, thus it is run by travelers, who share your mentality.

Met some of the most genuine people here... Everything is fantastic: very chill place. Feels like a home.

Hey I had a great time in the hostel . Though I stayed for a night I liked the atmosphere created by the staff. There was an easy going and friendly attitude of the staff which rubbed on to the other travellers. Would totally recommend it for anyone visiting marseilles. Would have loved to stay a few more nights if time permitted. Cheer. Sorry brad it took me a while to write the review .

I think that only one bathroom is not enougth for all the people that are in the hostel. Good and suficient breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4