Hello Marseille Hostel Reviews

12, rue de Breteuil, Marseille, France

Hello-Marseille-Backpackers-Hostel is a fun hostel with a real community feel. It is intimate and everyone that works there has a real passion for the place. It attracts for its affordability and character.

So comfortable. an amazing space to gather and meet other travelers (and drink wine and read tarot cards). Everything felt very clean and kitchen was great for cooking full meals. near the port so buying fresh fish and octopus was very easy

• 23rd Mar 2014

I stayed at hellomarseille from 21st to 25th March 2014. I was 100% satisfied with this hostel and will recommend to anyone who looks for a nice stay in Marseille...

• 21st Mar 2014

I enjoyed this hostel a lot. Like everyone else I will complain about the 1 bathroom for the whole hostel. For breakfast you are offered a baguette and some juice, tea, or coffee...some people thought this wasn't enough but I took advantage of it. Overall it was a great hostel, I think for the value you get a price of $17 euros a night would be fairest, but as they are a not for profit I didn't mind paying a little more. The staff are very friendly and helpful as well.

• 2nd Mar 2014

No chairs and no table in the sleeping room, only one toilette for all people that´s not so god

It is a nice place to stay for a few days. The people there are pleasant. They help the costumers in everything.The place is comfortable and the environment really relaxing and amusant.

If you are looking for a cozy, affordable place in the city center be sure to check out Hello Marseille. Even though I stayed only for a short time I liked the atmosphere and feeling of community. One of the staff members was very helpful to tell me all about the place and interesting sights. I got some great advice on what to see and what not. I will surely come back. Keep up the good work!

Really really nice personal! They helped me a lot and were very nice and patient :)) place worth choosing! !

• 26th Jan 2014