Superb 27 Total Reviews
Superb 27 Total Reviews
Hello Roma B&B Located at V.le L.da Vinci 79, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00145 V.le L.da Vinci 79
91% 27
41.8581049 12.4809786
    Rooms available

27th Oct 2016

Fabulous stay at this bed and breakfast. Aldo and Marta are very responsive and helpful. My room was huge, beautiful and spacious located very close to the metro. Nice breakfast provided and was very happy.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

I had a great stay, the staff were very helpful. They were willing to drop me off at the airport around 430am. The location was a bit of a ways from tourist sites, but not too bad. The staff ensured that the area was safe, I didn't feel this way the whole time (at night walking alone) but overall the location has a lot surrounding it. I would recommend this place if you would like to keep to yourself.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

I loved my stay at Hello Roma! The room was a nice size and really clean. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. The location was pretty good because it is close to the metro. I would definitely stay there again if I ever find myself in Rome!