7.3
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
Hello Sofia Located at 12 Stefan Stambolov Str, Sofia, Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 1000 12 Stefan Stambolov Str, Sofia
73% 97
42.6990747 23.3168077
    Rooms available

• Romania, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

Very nice staying. Great location, friendly staff, clean room. The only thing that can be improved is the quality of the building - it seems very old and fragile.

Thank you for your opinion. The facade of the building needs renovation, but it is an architectural monument and only Sofia Municipality can do this. We renovate all interiors

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Sep 2016
7.4

Really enjoyed my stay here until the last night! I had arranged to stay an extra day, but when I got back to my room after being out for the morning they made me pack up and move to another building. I only had a shared bathroom in the second room and the wifi didn't work very well, but they did not give me a discount, in fact it was MORE expensive than the other nights I had stayed.

Dear Guest, As discussed we were ready to give you the room for an extra night, if it is free of a new reservation. This is why we advised to pack your luggage and be ready to move. You went out without notice and we were forced to take out your luggage. Although everything in the center was busy we found a way to arrange you another room. We can not comment the facilities and price there, since the hostel do not belong to us. You have a choice to stay there or not.

14th Aug 2016

The staff are very helpful and my room and restroom facilities were very clean. I stayed 2 doors down from actual hostel so I didn't bother using the kitchen or the common area which meant I didn't meet any other travelers. The location is excellent as it's within walking distance of the market, the train/bus station and important sites in Sofia. There are also many cafe's and mini markets close by to buy food.

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

I stayed several times at the guesthouse and I'm satisfied. The WiFi is very fast and good coverage. Clean room and helpful staff.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
7.1

We had a good stay. The location was great and the hostel was very good value for money. It was very easy to walk to the main attractions.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
3rd Aug 2016
8.0

Overall this is a really good place. Everything is ok other than when they moved my stuff to another room without telling me in advance - i thought my stuff was stolen. It is clean and quite. The place is close to the attractions although if you are planning to get hammered late night it could be a bit of a walk from shopping street. This is not a hostel environment but good for me. I would not mind staying here again.

Thank you for the kind words. Our rooms must be free on check-out date until 11:30 - 12:00h, since they must be cleaned and prepared for the other guests. This is why we need replace your luggage.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

We stayed in one of the double rooms with ensuite. The room was really clean and well decorated, amazing value for money. I'd definitely stay there again

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2016
8.0

We arrived very late and the staff was very accosting finding rooms for us even though I had misunderstood a late check in rule. I was very thankful for that and they helped change my reservations last minute to accommodate our group!