Hello WOW Reviews

25 Opal Crescent, Off Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

everything is good, i love this place

the place is quiet far way from the city but there is a good train connection. the bedrooms (i slept in a dorm) and bathrooms are clean and tidy. the only negative thing for me was that i wanted to check out early in the morning but the guy who is working there only comes in at 11am which was way to late for me. luckily a friendly long term guest managed the check out for me and gave me my key deposit out of his pocket!

Scam!! Hostel world please exclude this hostel from your site or make them to tell fair price. When i get there i discovered that i must pay 1.5 of the price that was shown in your bill because somewhere it was written. This is unfare Also some indian guy from stuff or just a friend was harassing Japanese girl in the hall. OMG i haven't seen smth more terrible.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

I had a very nice stay at this hostel. The rooms are very comfortable, the bathroom is quite clean, and it's not too far from the tourist attractions. People were very nice and helpful. The only thing is that I never managed to meet the staff, only a traveler that helps them in the morning and in the evening, but this was actually not a big problem...

20 beds mixed dorm is very noisy at night, some people talk very loud as this is their house and don't care others, some watch movie all day with speaker. It's also very hot, the air con only turn on from the evening. The manager is funny and friendly. Important, BED BUGs so be careful.

DONT book this place. I booked once, I came, but no one inside, no Hostel Sign except a piece of paper sticking on the door. Knocked the door so many times but no answer. Pushed the bell numerous time still no answer. I saw from outside, the light was off and no body there. Area in the middle of kinda warehouse complex at the edge of Singapore, so remote, spooky and creepy.

Charged extra for only staying one night and an extra 10% commission on arrival! There was several rediculous rules posted on the walls, and if you broke them the CCTV around the hostel including the bedrooms would pick it up. You were fined for anything they could charge your for ($500 for making a mess in the bathroom) and numerous other rediculously charges. The woman working had a loud arrugement with a customer just because he used 2 duvets..The attmosphere was not friendly at all!

• 21st Feb 2014

The points which desappoint me are: no staff to welcome me even with the arrival time I noticed. I ve been welcomed by the guests... security can be improved My phone charger disappear on the first hours I arrived... And nobody was able to help me about that... The photos on the description isn't clear. I've been very surprised to see how the bedroom is..It's look like chicken cages! Not enough space in the room for everybody suitcase... Room need more fresh air: mushrooms on the walls!

I just try to come here and I found that it is a good place. Then, later I found that everything is really good here. The manager, Vazs even give me better room (perhaps because my things is too big? LoL). Vazs also very friendly, and you can ask about Singapore or Malaysia, and he will tell you everything he knows^^ Other guest also really nice. They even help me to carry my big luggage to MRT coz too many. LoL. Also the girl who work there, really nice, help me to get rope. Really nice place^^

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

This place gives me everything that u want when u away from your home. I can say now I have a brother(Hari) , uncle(Rafiq) , friends in Singapore. The Manager here is FANG FANG(37yrs) crazy women, but I feel proud to say that she love me so much as her own Kid. She is so caring, helping towards me and each other.I love u MUM. I miss you all and I will be back soon , for me you are like my family. These are true people with great heart , please go and stay there. Be there soon for 90 days.

• 19th Jan 2014
  • India

read below

very nice place next to a metro station, good matress, very fast wifi, own intimity even in a ten bed dorms. the manager is a very nice guy, I recommend this place for everyone. thank to the manager for his welcoming.

• 12th Jan 2014

it was a nice place to stay. the location is a little out the way but other than that it was good! the cheapest place in singapore! also was kept clean!

Doors of the dorm can't be closed, Location at the edge of the city Staff unprofessional, demanding and arrogant Atmosphere non existing... Facilities means 1 CPU that I occupied by strange men in the night Got a shitload of BED BUGS bites 6,60 euro plus 3$ extra for 1 nightstay and service charge for what???????? Rather spend double as much to don't stay here anymore

It was cheap but I would not here stay again.

Wonderful beds!! It's been a long time since we slept with a real cover and two pillows. The manager is also incredibly nice. We woke him up at five a.m. and wanted to check in, and he let us sleep in two beds that were available for no extra fees. Will tell you everything you want to know about singapore as well, and give you a looot of good tips if you're on a budget. Not really backpacker vibes around the place though, but singapore isn't a backpacker place either. We'd stay here again.

The manager ans staff were really nice and the manager was really helpfull. The dorm room is neat, new and with everything you'd need. After that the atmosphere was quite poor by lack of backpackers, but the city doesn't really attract them either. All in all I'd clearly recommend this hostel to anyone cruising by this city!