Hello WOW Reviews

25 Opal Crescent, Off Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore

Good atmosphere.

I like the bedbunk with 20 because it separated with a triplex so it can cover side to side our bed and we can not see beside our bed.it seems like we sleep in a small room (more privacy) not look like a really dormitory room where i usually stays not such privacy like this.And the a young woman manager is very proffesional in manage this hostel.I stayed for 2 weeks and she very care to our complaining and would do the best for the guest.i will always back to this hostel.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

the manager fang fang was very arroganr,always door bell rings nobody from staff recives we have to go n open the main door.very untidy toilets.a c troubles when we say they says power fluctuations. and on sorry bitter stay.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • India

This is the best hostel i ever stayed. The facility was good fast wifi, clean toilets that u never see at your home too. There is no bed bugs now all cleaned by pest control. People say manager was arrogant she is the best managing person i ever seen.She care for every guest and help them whether its day or night. Some nonsense guest use that words so dont mind it. I know the truth so thats why i write this review to support you.Thanks to the staff for all the comfort they provide.

I m very happy with this hostel. I been to many hostels,yet this is the best out of the best. The staff were friendly n very helpfull. One of the most important i like very much here, its cleanliness. It super clean. Come n experience yourself, surely u ll stay happily everafter.... JYDS.

We had to move beds 3 times the first night as there were bed bugs everywhere. Every bed had them so even after we moved we still had them. The staff didn't care except for one guy who put the light on at 2am and woke everyone up to move us. Asked to move rooms and they said no and just sprayed the bed, but it didn't stop the bed bugs. If they have a spray they know there's bed bugs but aren't doing anything about them! Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. And toilets are in the "kitchen".

• 17th Apr 2014

The beds in the dorm are full of BEDBUGS, i studpidly ignored previous reviews about bedbugs and booked anyway because it was slightly cheaper than others. Each bed has its own little light which when switched off allows lots of bedbugs to crawl out, the walls are covered in smears of blood where people have squished them against the wall. I tried to tell some woman who worked there about the bugs but was ignored. I woke up 3AM with bugs on my face. Pay an extra 2 dollars and stay somewhere else

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland

everything is good, i love this place

the place is quiet far way from the city but there is a good train connection. the bedrooms (i slept in a dorm) and bathrooms are clean and tidy. the only negative thing for me was that i wanted to check out early in the morning but the guy who is working there only comes in at 11am which was way to late for me. luckily a friendly long term guest managed the check out for me and gave me my key deposit out of his pocket!

Scam!! Hostel world please exclude this hostel from your site or make them to tell fair price. When i get there i discovered that i must pay 1.5 of the price that was shown in your bill because somewhere it was written. This is unfare Also some indian guy from stuff or just a friend was harassing Japanese girl in the hall. OMG i haven't seen smth more terrible.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

I had a very nice stay at this hostel. The rooms are very comfortable, the bathroom is quite clean, and it's not too far from the tourist attractions. People were very nice and helpful. The only thing is that I never managed to meet the staff, only a traveler that helps them in the morning and in the evening, but this was actually not a big problem...

20 beds mixed dorm is very noisy at night, some people talk very loud as this is their house and don't care others, some watch movie all day with speaker. It's also very hot, the air con only turn on from the evening. The manager is funny and friendly. Important, BED BUGs so be careful.

DONT book this place. I booked once, I came, but no one inside, no Hostel Sign except a piece of paper sticking on the door. Knocked the door so many times but no answer. Pushed the bell numerous time still no answer. I saw from outside, the light was off and no body there. Area in the middle of kinda warehouse complex at the edge of Singapore, so remote, spooky and creepy.

Charged extra for only staying one night and an extra 10% commission on arrival! There was several rediculous rules posted on the walls, and if you broke them the CCTV around the hostel including the bedrooms would pick it up. You were fined for anything they could charge your for ($500 for making a mess in the bathroom) and numerous other rediculously charges. The woman working had a loud arrugement with a customer just because he used 2 duvets..The attmosphere was not friendly at all!

• 21st Feb 2014

The points which desappoint me are: no staff to welcome me even with the arrival time I noticed. I ve been welcomed by the guests... security can be improved My phone charger disappear on the first hours I arrived... And nobody was able to help me about that... The photos on the description isn't clear. I've been very surprised to see how the bedroom is..It's look like chicken cages! Not enough space in the room for everybody suitcase... Room need more fresh air: mushrooms on the walls!