HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Awesome hostel with great staff!

• 28th Mar 2014

We were in the 'new' bedroom with the 'box beds', no curtains on beds as of yet. Only 2 bathrooms (m/f) for 1st floor, might be an issue when hostel is full. Washing machine available, kitchen equiped, staff friendly and helpful. Whole place cleaned every day.

I loved this hostel! It was fantastic. I would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

• 21st Mar 2014

Very good hostel, however I noticed that it is more attended for young people like teenagers.

Over all the stay was very pleasant and we met so really cool people. I am sorry to say the wifi did not work efficiently.

I have stayed many hostel in Europe and this is definitely not the best. The room itself is very small and the shower room and toilets are in the same room with sad sink like those you find in poor train. You need to push the button for the hot/cold water and it will last only a few minutes unless you re-push the button again; the worst things for me(probably the best for others) is the loud noise in the night. As stated by the hotel itself, it is a social-activities friendly hostel and you can see ma

• 27th Feb 2014
  • China

Nice location and staff. Good atmosphere. Absolutely no regrets. When I'm going back to Barcelona, I know where to stay...

Everything was excellent!

Very close to La Rambla. It can be found easily. It's also secure, clean and close to any attractions. I highly recomend this hostel.

Really good stay. Staff great. They help you in what you want. Very organized. Very good location. Breakfast excellent.

숙소가 람블라스거리에서 15분20분정도 걸어야 되서 저녁에 집에갈때는 좀 힘들었는데 시설도 너무 좋고 사물함이랑 출입문 키가 있어서 좋았어요 아침도 맛있었고 저녁에도 그렇고 자유로워서 좋았고 그냥 다 좋았어요 다음에 머무르더라도 여기 다시 오고싶은 기분!! 지하철 역은 관광지 다 갈수있는 노선이 지나갔었구요 지하철 역에서 완전가깝고 엘레베이터가 역에도 있고 호스텔에도 있어서 좋았습니다!!

• 12th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

it was a nice time there and i met new friends there too!! just there's not enough space for us 6 people in the room

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

The HelloBCN hostel left a very good impression. The key card as a bracelet is genious, and the staff was really kind, always giving good suggestions of where to go and what to do. I would definetly stay there again if needed.

Hey, it ws really good, the people are very polite and helpful, thank you so much

• 22nd Dec 2013
  • Kazakhstan

Hello BCN hostel is simply perfect ! It was my second time in there and I highly recommend it to everybody,worth to your money and time.Location is also better than other hostels in Barcelona,almost near to seaside and really close to center.Staff was so kind.There is a kitchen in the hostel where you can keep & cook your own stuff.A shopping market is almost 5 min to the hostel and it is really cheap one.To sum up,you will definately enjoy Barcelona in that hostel.

The security was great and HelloBCN was a really great value for our money. Most places skimp on the "breakfast included," but we had great options and a really sweet staff lady behind the breakfast counter. Not all the staff was well informed on Barcelona, so sometimes we didn't get good information, but they tried to help us out. I wish there would have been lockers in the room and that all the bedding was washed instead of just the white sheets. The cleaning staff was really good though!

• 8th Nov 2013

It's a nice and affordable place to stay for a few nights.

It was absolutly great. The check in went quick, no problem, payed with mastercard, got some sheets and our "watch-keys". The room - bunkbeds, matresses and lockers(which you can also lock/unlock with your key. The toilets were not the cleanest I have seen worse, so I did sit down on the toilet seat (I think that says a lot). Breakfast was always satisfying (toast, butter, jam and chocolat-spread) and always someone there to refill. The staff was fantastic and could tell you everything about BCN

• 29th Oct 2013

Everything was great! The wifi service could use some improvement tho. Staff were helpful and friendly and the bike rental is a must while you are there.

• 24th Oct 2013

I really enjoyed the stay in this hostel. It was close to the city centre, there were nice restaurants nearby, the staff was so nice (especially the receptionist from Slovakia :P) and helpful, the selection of food for breakfast was huge compared to other hostels, and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. I also appreciate the friendly atmosphere and I´m glad that I know where I will stay on my next trip to Barcelona ;)

• 22nd Oct 2013