HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

Really cool hostel, was a bit quiet when I was there, but have heard during summer it goes off! The hostel was like 3 mins walk from a metro station, easy to find too. Staff were super helpful and friendly.Free breakfast pretty basic but all I needed (the 1 day I woke up for it). Walking distance to the middle of the gothic quarter - really cool def go see it! rooms were pretty basic, no AC outlets next to the beds - only 3 near the door which was a bit weird - would def stay again though.

Great place and location !! Friendly staff!!✌️👍👌👍✌️

• 11th Oct 2014

We really enjoied our short stay at hello bcn.it is good to reach by metro. We had a nice, clean an quiet private room even though there is the apolo disco just aroubd the corner. The staff is helpful and the other guests were not 18year old drinking groups but lots of travellers from all over the world - how nice. A lot of sights and things to do are in walking distance. You can get excellent pinchos just around the corner as well. We would come back to hello bcn another day!

• 6th Oct 2014

+Cheap +Clean +Location +Staf -Breakfast was really bad -Too slow WiFi -Loud in the night -Smell of bleach in everywhere

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Overall a good hostel, staff were helpful, clean facilities. My one suggestion would be some planned activities in the evening though.

Amazing! Had great time, great staff, very clean and secure!!

Hostel was very clean, breakfast was simple as always in hostels. staff was extremely friendly. Location brilliant, easy connection and close to the see .....We had really good time here.

Good securty

Great location, great place to stay on a budget!

• 21st Sep 2014

Good bar and fairly easy to meet people. the staff were really lovely and went out with them quite a bit. they should have a member of staff collecting people and taking them to the clubs at night - then it would be easier to meet people. good location and good value

I loved it!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Great hostel! I loved their common areas, free breakfast and location. Toilets were out of order pretty ofthen, tho.

전반적으로 다 만족. 4인실 이용했는데 공용욕실도 깔끔하고 쓰기좋았음.에스파냐역에서 지하철로 두정거장. 짐이많아서 에스파냐광장에서 택시탔는데 5유로 나왔네요. 숙소근처역에서 지하철로 대부분의 주요 관광지는 다 이동 가능했어요.perfect! It is really good located. and nice staff. I`ve heard live music. that is great!

Nice location . Super quiet

• 17th Sep 2014

Friendly staff and nice young environment. I would deffinately recomend it to a friend.

Extremely outdated and is no where near the city centre as it claims. The rooms are not ventilated very well. I think perhaps back in the early 90s this hostel would have been ahead of the game but without any recent revamping the standard for what people want from a hostel has changed and HelloBCN hasn't caught up yet.

Good staff and they even have a ping pong table in the common room. Located near the metro and the old town so its convenient for exploring the city Free breakfast is a big plus :). Better cleanliness especially in the bathrooms is needed.

Pretty good hostel for the money. I liked the location too.

Great and helpful stuff, good location, great breakfast: We staied in a 3 bed private room for 4 days and feeling safe and clean. I would stay here again.

its can be better. unfortunately the kitchen is too small for a big hostel. please whats with the curfew of using the already specified small kitchen. staff is good. showers r small and no doors :(

Thanks for your feedback. We have had to put a curfew on the kitchen as in the past guest would come back from their night out and start to cook... of course they would not clean up and they would make noise disturbing other guests. Thanks for the plug! We the staff try our best to make sure you have a good time. So it's nice to get a mention!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6