HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

전반적으로 다 만족. 4인실 이용했는데 공용욕실도 깔끔하고 쓰기좋았음.에스파냐역에서 지하철로 두정거장. 짐이많아서 에스파냐광장에서 택시탔는데 5유로 나왔네요. 숙소근처역에서 지하철로 대부분의 주요 관광지는 다 이동 가능했어요.perfect! It is really good located. and nice staff. I`ve heard live music. that is great!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Pretty good hostel for the money. I liked the location too.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

its can be better. unfortunately the kitchen is too small for a big hostel. please whats with the curfew of using the already specified small kitchen. staff is good. showers r small and no doors :(

One of the most amazing experiences of my life was staying in Barcelona by myself at this Hostel. I met so many people and had such a good time, it was INSANE! Thank you BCN Hostel for kind, friendly treatment and the great times!

Great hostel. Very accommodating staff. Clean and comfortable rooms.

The Hostel was good - a bit noisy and the showers flooded regularly but the wristbands were a neat idea.

Friendly staff...location close to metro and bus station...near restaurants and supermarket...pretty enjoyble hostel

• 29th Aug 2014

Staff and security were the only good things about this hostel. Unfortunately, the things that mattered most, such as location and atmosphere were poor. On top of that, the breakfast was the worst when compared to 3 other hostels we stayed at. The room layout was terrible as well. Only 1 bed had all the plugs while other beds had nothing. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Hostel has many facilities, veru good staff. It is clean

Easy to get to with great facilities. The common room and bar was great for finding people to go out with, and the staff are eager to help out. Free entry to a different club each night!

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my 3 weeks of backpacking. The staff was very welcoming and can speak in different languages. The whole building is very clean. The breakfast include is the best I seen in a hostel yet (The coffee machine is a good idea). There is a bar on the main floor where people gather before going out. The drinks are cheap and it's a good place to meet people.

I had a really nice time in HelloBCN Hostel. I'm definitely going there again if i'm to go to Barcelona again.

We only stayed about 3-4 days and we managed to meet some amazing people very easily through this hostel. The location is amazing and the staff couldnt have been more helpful!

• 21st Aug 2014

Well located for the Metro and close to the Ramblas, very practical wristband (for entrance in the hostel, room and locker), very clean, air conditionning in the rooms, nice staff, breakfast is ok Very nice stay !

Not located in an area I felt comfortable walking around in at night. The locker and room key was a wrist strap so very convenient. Great facilities like kitchen, lounge and common room.

The hostel itself is clean, welcoming and has all the facilities you need. I had two main issues. The first being that in order to turn the air con in your room on or off, you had to go downstairs and ask for it. At one point I had to wait 15 minutes as they were checking others in. Very frustrating - we're not children, we can control an air con system without asking permission. The other is the neighborhood, very grimy - it smelt like garbage and urine almost everywhere.

Great hostel central to the key attractions in Barcelona. Loved the common area and kitchen was well equipped. They provided a great breakfast and staff were wonderful. Best room keys we have had on our trip so far! Only improvement would be to install lights for each bed as that would assist with rude people who turn the main bedroom light on at all hours of the night. Would strongly recommend this hostel.

This hostel is conveniently placed close to Para-lel subway station (which is a station that also has a funicular line to the Montjuic castle and Olympic park), and is a few subway stops away from all major Barcelona tourist areas. I felt extremely safe at this hostel as you get a electronic wristband that let's you into the hostel, your room and personal locker. Other than loudly snoring roommates which made it difficult to sleep, I found this hostel among the best I've stayed in!!

We had a hard time finding directions to the hostels. Do give a better direction guide to travellers.

Although the staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient too, the rooms were too hot and I had a terrible sleep..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5