HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

I had a good experience at this hostel, it is near to the metro station, the staff was good, the breakfast ok, good atmosphere, the key is easy to keep and not forget, personal lockers (really good) . May be I didn't like that after midnight you find sluts and drunk people.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Costa Rica

Nice hostel with lots of opportunities to meet new people. The staff weren't the friendliest however, and most of the time the wifi is terrible. In most of the rooms the wifi doesn't work so you have to come to the common room to use it which is inconvenient. Also, the "gym" is just a tiny room with an exercise bike so don't be fooled. Overall pretty clean and comfortable.

• 30th Jun 2015

Great hostel, great atmosphere with a large area to drink and meet other people. Bar crawls every night out of the hostel are a STEAL and very fun! Very helpful and friendly staff. A/C is very nice to have. One of the best hostels I've been to on the entire 10 week Europe trip.

Conveniently located close to the metro! I felt old at 24 years old though, everyone in my room was about 18 years old.

Pretty good location near the metro and overall the hostel is good. The beds were not numbered when I arrived, but after they mistakenly took the sheets off my bed on my last day, they decided to number the beds. I doubt this is the first time this has happened! Breakfast is only toast and cereal, so if you need more, look elsewhere. Overall a good value for what you get.

Hostel was awesome, in a good location, you just need to walk for 10 minutes to get to the city centre. Bar was quite good, staff was very friendly.

Only thing that really bugged me was the lack of wifi

Loved this hostel! Met the best people, staff were extremely friendly. I want to go back now!!! Huge reccomedation for Barca and Hello BCN.

Fun place to stay. The staff was good and helpful and the hostel is near the metro station. Pub Crawl was fun. Only problem, is that the wifi is only accessible at the lobby.

The bar isn't very well stocked, otherwise great!

Had a great time. Nice communal areas, comfortable beds. Thought towels were a bit pricey though. But overall, loved it. Very clean, very welcoming atmosphere.

Great hostel, had a great night on the pub crawl :)

I enjoyed the breakfast n meeting with fellow travellers. To us, the location is really fantastic n there are more than 5 great eateries just outside the hostel, not forgetting too that many convenient stores/ mini mart r around. Hop on hop off bus stop and La Rambla, are a short walk away...thumbs up!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Singapore
  • Couple, 41+

This was so close from being a perfect hostel, free breakfast, clean, great atmosphere, right near supermarkets, not far from the beach, great staff, you wear these watches that are your 'keys' to get in the hostel, your room and your locker, such a great idea and they are waterproof too. only issue is no WiFi in rooms and WiFi was a bit slow sometimes. Highly recommend coming here.

Overall we got what we paid for. No wifi in the rooms and the wifi in the lobby was too spotty to use most of the time but they did have four computers we could use for free. Large lockers with electronic locks that also work as your room key that you could wear as a watch was great. Key also gave you access to the building at all hours. Honestly probably would not stay again and pay a little more for better facilities. Would have liked the patio to be open later!!

When we arrived, our room and bathroom were dirty. The girl in the reception sayed to us that they were going to clean it a little bit later and they do so. About the wifi, sometimes it didn't work at all, and we were at the first floor. The breakfast wasn't so good: bread, cereals and coffee and afterwards you had to clean your staff. Apart from that, the staff was very kind and ready to help you. There's a lot of helpful information and it's 10m walk to the city center.

I absolutely love this hostel. The atmosphere is amazing with a really cool vibe. The breakfast is solid, the location is within walking distance from most places and right near a metro station, and the wristband key cards are super convenient.The staff are excellent (shout out to Shane and Lucas!) Only criticism is get that wifi fixed! Other than that, amazing stay in Barcelona.

it was a little difficult to get to the location. but once you know where it is you are good. make sure to located them with Google Map first. wasn't really visible if you are a street away too. but overall stay was Pleasent one. take a taxi at night. night = not so safe.

Staff were super helpful. Clean rooms! Awesome breakfast! No complaints. I'd return for sure! Merci!!!!!

Very nice to have air conditioning and large lockers for storage space.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5