HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

Although the staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient too, the rooms were too hot and I had a terrible sleep..

Good hostel in a good location. It´s in a walking distance from La Rambla.

lovely place to stay. thank you very much.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

I loved my stay there

Amazing hostel! Staff were so lovely and helpful. Very clean and great facilities. Highly recommend

• 11th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever. I'm a solo traveler and this place makes it super easy to meet new people. Big Individual lockers in rooms are a huge plus! And the wrist key bracelets are genius. I'll definitely be back.

• 10th Aug 2014

Hostel was very secure with each member of the group given a key but it meant that we had to lay down €60 as deposit when we could happily have got by with half the amount. Breakfast is included and is just cereal and toast as you would expect but serve yourself meant it was very slow. Hostel staff were very accommodating in letting us leave our bags for the evening flight and letting us sit in their lounge for an hour in the evening after we had check out that morning.

• 9th Aug 2014

Great hostel! short walk to the beach and everything else is a metro ride away. The staff were really friendly and breakfast was basic but for free so it is decent. Rooms were nice and had lockers and air conditioning which was great. Only bad things were that the wi-fi was really slow from the rooms and the bathrooms were covered in water by the end of the night because others didnt use the shower curtain properly.

This was a good hostel to stay in for a few days. They put us in beds at opposite ends of our room and we had very disruptive and inconsiderate people in our room, which dampened our stay here. Cheap drinks at the bar and a well-equipped kitchen. We were not expecting such a great free breakfast, which was a nice surprise. It's in a good location just off La Rambla.

Very nice hostel, lively common rooms and well equipped kitchen. Pitcher beer for just €5 at the bar. Overall quite clean and excellent digital key system with a locker for each bed.

The hostel provided a very young and safe atmosphere. It was fun and clean the staff were really nice and everything was really good. I liked the key idea and I really liked that we had lockers in our rooms. The location was a but scary but not to bad.

The only problem I had was that for my last night they made me switch rooms and it was a pretty annoying hassle for what should have been a pleasurable last day. However another guest in the room oh had not booked the bed in advance and got there two days later than me didn't have to leave the room. Other than those things I really enjoyed this hostel. I love the bracelet key concept and the locker in my room.

Great hostel and excellent location. Rooms and bathrooms were cleaned daily. Wristbands for keys are very clever. Bar was cheap and very fun and lively at night although it closed early so it was really just a place to start the night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very easy to meet people there. Breakfast was typical hostel breakfast, nothing special. The highlight was air conditioning in the rooms though!

this is a very nice hostel, not too far from gothic area and attractions. free enterance to the clubs is a big plus! recommended.

This was my secibd stay at HelloBCN. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The showers are a bit on the small side, it just means it's hard to dress in the stall. Standard breakfast. Common area is great to meet people. Thanks for a great stay!

Friendly staff, located at close distance from major tourist attractions.

Everything is good, except rooms are standing room only and hot.

it was a great experience, met some great people, and the staff was always helpful. I never woke up early enough for breakfast, but I enjoyed being here at Hello, and would recommend it to anyone for future visits...

Enormous hostel. They screwed up my reservation that I had made several weeks in advance, putting me in a larger room than I paid for. the staff were super nice about it though and tried to do everything they could to make up for it. Party atmosphere which i didn't like.

We felt very safety in this hostel because of every guest got a chip wristleband with which you can open the doors and the Loggers in the room. The Aircondition was a Little bit noisy. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4