HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome hostel to stay in, very clean and the staff were very friendly!

Great location with a friendly and helpful staff!

Everything was good. We didnt spend too much time at the hostel but the rooms were very clean and the staff were also very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Location is great, breakfast was good. I gave the hostel good for cleanliness because the hostel was clean, just at times female bathroom was a bit grubby + the first room I stayed in was really clean, but the second one stunk, but that might have been the peoples fault not the hostels. I gave good for staff because they were extremely helpful and friendly, but when I booked the second room for 2 days later, the woman was stroppy about me paying 5euros deposit +I could just pay 2 on hostelworld.

It was a pretty cool place, I enjoyed my stay. However the Internet at night doesn't work. I enjoyed included breakfast except would like more variety than toast and cereal. The showers are horrible

Great facilities and centrally located. Staff extremely helpful and metro nearby. Bathrooms were clean and lobby is great to meet people. Highly recommend for value

Located in a safe neighborhood, somewhat far from the center BUT a block away from the metro so it made getting around super easy. Everyone who worked there was helpful (24 hr reception) and the facilities were always clean and available.

Nice place to stay. Staff was friendly, place was decently clean. Only issue is the wifi, it is terrible. The atmosphere downstairs is incredible and will make for meeting new people.

The staff was great! Overall the facilities were very accommodating. It was my first time staying in a hostel would do it again. Mike - a 50 year old traveling thru Europe.

• 20th May 2015

This was the first hostel of my 6 weeks of travel and I can't imagine a better place to start. Clean, friendly staff, good location. Right across the street from Montjuic and a street with a bunch of amazing tapas places. A block away from the subway and with a huge lobby area to make friends.

I had such a good time staying at helloBCN! I am traveling alone and met so many great people during my stay! The only draw back was the wifi didn't work that well when everyone was connected to it, but they have computers you can use. The staff is helpful and the wristbands work for your door and locker so you never have to worry about loosing a key. I would definitely return!

• 19th May 2015

Best hostel!

• 18th May 2015

The dorm beds were fragile and cranky. The breakfast menu needsneeds at least one fruit. It's average hostel. I would rather try another one the next time.

Excellent location, helpful staff, and clean facilities. Would recommend to anyone wanting to visit Barca.

• 15th May 2015

The breakfast was disappointing. Great common room atmosphere to meet people otherwise. Excellent and friendly staff.

• 9th May 2015

Really nice room and welcoming atmosphere.

Very good hostel

• 7th May 2015
  • Colombia

Good place to stay and explore city. Cheerful simple and clean. Happy with my experience, only wish the wifi reached the 4th floor.

• 2nd May 2015

There was only wifi in the lounge area but it was nice for meeting other people. The rooms are very basic but the lockers can be locked with your room key, I was in a four bed female dorm. They have a lot of events and promotions for guest, overall I had a good stay although I've seen better hostels in Barcelona.

the staff was amazing! One gentalman went above and beyond to help my friend and I, and we were a massive pain in the butt!

• 30th Apr 2015