HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

They give the most unique key, which is worn like a watch. I really enjoyed this hostel and it was very easy to get around from here. The staff were extremely helpful, providing many recommendations for where to go to see and eat. There were supermarkets nearby and the farmers market wasnt very far away. Their bar is on-point as well. I'll definitely be staying here on my next visit to BCN!

I spended a great time in HelloBCN! Perfect wifi, delicious breakfast, clean rooms. Thanks Raluca and Auro for the nice time in Barcelona!

Thanks for the feedback! We're delighted you had a great time! We wish you all the best on your future travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Is the best Hostel I never have for $ 9 Euro. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Anywhere is clean. Thanks, From Hong Kong.

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! It was our pleasure! Enjoy the rest of your travels and we hope to see you again soon!

Great hostel overall! Staff are very friendly and helpful and the place is kept very clean.

By far one of the best places i stayed at. its value for money, excellent and friendly staff. very filling breakfast which is complementary. Location wise not that great but all the places of interests can be reached from here as its near a metro station. If i go back to Barcelona agan, i will stay here !

Excellent atmosphere, breakfast included with unlimited coffee for a hell of a price, decent location, very well-kept and all around awesome. Happy hour every night with two beers for two Euros is great as well. Highly recommended

• 20th Nov 2015

Gald you had fun! All the best on the rest of your travels and we hope to see you again soon!

amazing place!

• 16th Nov 2015

Thanks! :-) Glad you had a great time! We hope to see you again soon!

The multiple bedrooms are a little lacked of space and the atmosphere a little poor as everyone stick their faces into their phones or tablets but I'm guessing it's like everywhere nowadays. Overall, a very good hostel, with good facilities and most of all, a very helpfull and friendly staff! I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

Great hostel! It was very clean and secure. The directions to the hostel were slightly unclear since I came up from a different train station than the directions were written for. Otherwise, a very pleasant stay.

Good hostel. Though not the most central location it's easy to get to and close to El Raval, which is a very fun area for going out. Being located next to Apolo is sweet, that's an awesome club. The free breakfast was fine and facilities were good, I would stay here again.

Overall a nice hostel with a lively environment - a bit too lively for my tastes as a lot of students stay here and it can get loud. As it is also situated near tapa bars and the rambla, it can get noisy at night (problem solved by closing windows). Services like free breakfast and dinner was a plus that was underutilized and its location not far from Montjuic, Rambla and the major tourist areas made it nice, except it does get scary walking back alone late at night because it's in an alley.

• 24th Oct 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here; it was clean and the people were very friendly. The hostel is in a good location that isn't too crowded and is only about 10 minutes walk from Las Ramblas. I'll definitely come back here the next time I'm in Barcelona.

• 21st Oct 2015

Staff were amazing - so helpful & friendly!! Complimentary breaky was a bonus too! I did have to pick several dirty black hairs off my mattress before making my bed..that's ok! Location is perfect, in an area with lots of local eating places so you don't get caught with paying tourist prices. In saying that, I know it's a hostel but my partner and I didn't get a wince of sleep from other guests! sounded like we had a stampede above us and the roof was going to fall in. This went on all night..

• 19th Oct 2015

The hostel was clean and the staff were very nice. Some of the other patrons were very loud, singing, dancing- in the middle of the night on a weekday. I get that this is Barcelona but we do have to sleep sometime. I do understand that the staff cannot control for this- just a heads up for future people passing through. Also, the workout facilities advertised was a room used for storage- wasn't possible to work out. Other than that, definitely recommend.

Amazing hostel, the staff and volunteers make sure you have a great time at the hostel. The common area is amazing, and very welcoming. Great hostel to meet other travellers at! The hostel has events everyday posted on a chalkboard and they are awesome! The pubcrawl was amazing. Nothing bad to say about this hostel! Was the cheapest one I stayed at during my 6 weeks of traveling and my favourite hostel!

• 16th Oct 2015

The BEST hostel that i have stayed at so far! The security was incredibly. They give a wrist band instead of a key and you have a big locker in your room that opens with the wrist band, which was INCREDIBLY convenient. Everything about this hostel was great. HIGHLY recommend it. The staff are super friendly and helpful and there is a great sense of community. I made amazing friends at this place, started off a solo traveler and now i am travelling with 3 other people from this hostel :)

Great location, close to La Rambla, but also far enough away for it to be quiet at night. Great social area, and met some good people! Just found for paying more to have a 4 bed room, it wasn't very spacious!

• 10th Oct 2015

The hostel was overall really great. I went alone, which was my first time traveling by myself, and it was really easy to meet people. The bar wasn't too busy, but people hung out there at night and it was really social. The staff were really nice, especially those working the breakfast and at the bar. The rooms and bathrooms were pretty good!

• 8th Oct 2015

- Ideal location for an extended weekend : close to the gothic center, beach and montjuic parc. I also went to La Roca Village 40 min by shuttle with a stop close by foot. - Very friendly staff with good advice and activities suggestions. - The rooms were clean and secure with the locker system. The wifi was sound in the lounge (ground floor) but rather poor in the room located in the 5th floor. - The breakfast is small in choice but it is way understandable giving the overall price.

• 7th Oct 2015

Good hostel, fun atmosphere, nice and clean and a short walk into the centre.

• 3rd Oct 2015