HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

전반적으로 다 만족. 4인실 이용했는데 공용욕실도 깔끔하고 쓰기좋았음.에스파냐역에서 지하철로 두정거장. 짐이많아서 에스파냐광장에서 택시탔는데 5유로 나왔네요. 숙소근처역에서 지하철로 대부분의 주요 관광지는 다 이동 가능했어요.perfect! It is really good located. and nice staff. I`ve heard live music. that is great!

Nice location . Super quiet

• 17th Sep 2014

Friendly staff and nice young environment. I would deffinately recomend it to a friend.

Extremely outdated and is no where near the city centre as it claims. The rooms are not ventilated very well. I think perhaps back in the early 90s this hostel would have been ahead of the game but without any recent revamping the standard for what people want from a hostel has changed and HelloBCN hasn't caught up yet.

Good staff and they even have a ping pong table in the common room. Located near the metro and the old town so its convenient for exploring the city Free breakfast is a big plus :). Better cleanliness especially in the bathrooms is needed.

Pretty good hostel for the money. I liked the location too.

Great and helpful stuff, good location, great breakfast: We staied in a 3 bed private room for 4 days and feeling safe and clean. I would stay here again.

its can be better. unfortunately the kitchen is too small for a big hostel. please whats with the curfew of using the already specified small kitchen. staff is good. showers r small and no doors :(

Thanks for your feedback. We have had to put a curfew on the kitchen as in the past guest would come back from their night out and start to cook... of course they would not clean up and they would make noise disturbing other guests. Thanks for the plug! We the staff try our best to make sure you have a good time. So it's nice to get a mention!

Great hostel. Staff very helpful. Excellent location, just a few minutes walking to Las Ramblas. Also clean and safe.

One of the most amazing experiences of my life was staying in Barcelona by myself at this Hostel. I met so many people and had such a good time, it was INSANE! Thank you BCN Hostel for kind, friendly treatment and the great times!

Great hostel. Very accommodating staff. Clean and comfortable rooms.

The Hostel was good - a bit noisy and the showers flooded regularly but the wristbands were a neat idea.

Friendly staff...location close to metro and bus station...near restaurants and supermarket...pretty enjoyble hostel

• 29th Aug 2014

brilliant security system, and certainly made life easy keeping everything stored away. kitchen was fully equipped and breakfast had good options. Certainly enjoyed my stay hear and would highly recommend

Staff and security were the only good things about this hostel. Unfortunately, the things that mattered most, such as location and atmosphere were poor. On top of that, the breakfast was the worst when compared to 3 other hostels we stayed at. The room layout was terrible as well. Only 1 bed had all the plugs while other beds had nothing. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Hostel has many facilities, veru good staff. It is clean

Easy to get to with great facilities. The common room and bar was great for finding people to go out with, and the staff are eager to help out. Free entry to a different club each night!

This was the best hostel I stayed in during my 3 weeks of backpacking. The staff was very welcoming and can speak in different languages. The whole building is very clean. The breakfast include is the best I seen in a hostel yet (The coffee machine is a good idea). There is a bar on the main floor where people gather before going out. The drinks are cheap and it's a good place to meet people.

I had a really nice time in HelloBCN Hostel. I'm definitely going there again if i'm to go to Barcelona again.

We only stayed about 3-4 days and we managed to meet some amazing people very easily through this hostel. The location is amazing and the staff couldnt have been more helpful!

• 21st Aug 2014