HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

Breakfast needs improving for sure!

The staff are very friendly and nice, no matter what you ask them, they are always happy to help! The rooms are a little small but the lockers are pretty solid. My only complaint is with the showers and bathrooms, every floor has to share 3 stalls and 3 showers and they are not very clean or inviting. Also, the hostel organizes pretty fun pub crawls!

Overall a very good experience. Clean, friendly and a good place to meet fellow travellers. Location is brilliant and close to a street full of cheap tapas bars. The only downside to our trip was the pub crawl which was an absolute waste of money. 3 'pubs' which were about 3km from eachother and turned out to be restaurants. Apart from that - great hostel and fantastic staff!

This hostel is really good with a great atmosphere for meeting young people and making new friends. Staff is helpful and very kind. Even though one night they left the air conditioner in our room so cold that we merely could sleep. After complaining they apologized and correct the inconvenient.

This is a big hostel with capacity for 140 people. Quite nice rooms with A/C. The bathrooms are ok. Breakfast is included. And the common room is beautiful. The biggest con I found is that there's not much movement of people past 11pm, so you'll need to find other place to hang out at night.

Hostel generally is clean and nice but dorm was too small for 6 and it was hot and not very comfortable. There is air conditioning but girls in my room told it's too cold so it was turned off. Lockers are nice and I like this electric lock system they had. Breakfast basic. Location is quite near to La Rambla and it's easy to come.

The hostel had everything you could want but it was just cramped. I was in a 4 bed dorm and even with only 3 females in there it was hard to move. It was well located though and well priced.

This hostel was great! It's great for young people, there is a pub crawl every night. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very much a party hostel and great atmosphere. The showers are small but other than that, I would recommend.

Nice place to stay but wasn't as close to the beach as I would've hoped! also couldn't get the WiFi to work with my phone. so that was a bummer for me since my phone didn't work at all while at the hostel. met some cool people and the facilities were clean. good for solo travels! flip cup and beer pong were played!!

Pub crawl was fantastic & staff extremely helpful.

Nice hostel, the bathrooms were really hot though as there weren't vents to cool down after people would shower. Staff was very helpful, I liked the watch key thing.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »