HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

It's clear and the staff so nice I will back there again

Girl that worked on the desk in the afternoon/night was very unhelpful and kinda rude

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel was great. Cheap drinks and close the the metro station, la rambla, and the beach! Some of the staff (Walter) we're great as well as a few others. We asked for directions once and after looking at the map they lead in the opposite direction. Which is understandable but it was to the free dinner that they offer! ( which is also awesome! Make sure to ask). Stayed there for 5 days and it was a great experience. The only problem was that the rooms were really hot

Great hostel with a great atmosphere for meeting people, watching games or playing ping-pong! Staff was ok, (greetings to Ralouka!), breakfast also good. Cons: Sometimes in the morning there was no toilet paper and I didn't like the pushing-the-button thing to wash your hands or shower, neither practical nor ecologic! The area around is not the best but it's safe because of the people passing by, in less than 10' you are at the Rambla Str. Overall, I recommended and I would stay there again!

This was my second time at HelloBCN (First visit was 2010). Spent 4 nights at HelloBCN this time and I had a great stay. Staff (esp. Caitlin, Maiya, and Toi) was great, super helpful,and fun to hang out with.The hostel was easy to get to from the Airport via public transportation. I love that the lockers were big enough for my suitcase. Cons - Rooms are poorly ventilated, even in Oct our room was super hot at night even with the window open; need a dressing area in the bathroom.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »