HelloBCN Hostel Reviews

Lafont, 8-10, Barcelona, Spain

This was a good hostel to stay in for a few days. They put us in beds at opposite ends of our room and we had very disruptive and inconsiderate people in our room, which dampened our stay here. Cheap drinks at the bar and a well-equipped kitchen. We were not expecting such a great free breakfast, which was a nice surprise. It's in a good location just off La Rambla.

Best place to stay

Great stay at this hostel. Location wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. Would recommend this hostel as atmosphere is great and price is good.

Very nice hostel, lively common rooms and well equipped kitchen. Pitcher beer for just €5 at the bar. Overall quite clean and excellent digital key system with a locker for each bed.

The hostel provided a very young and safe atmosphere. It was fun and clean the staff were really nice and everything was really good. I liked the key idea and I really liked that we had lockers in our rooms. The location was a but scary but not to bad.

The only problem I had was that for my last night they made me switch rooms and it was a pretty annoying hassle for what should have been a pleasurable last day. However another guest in the room oh had not booked the bed in advance and got there two days later than me didn't have to leave the room. Other than those things I really enjoyed this hostel. I love the bracelet key concept and the locker in my room.

Great hostel and excellent location. Rooms and bathrooms were cleaned daily. Wristbands for keys are very clever. Bar was cheap and very fun and lively at night although it closed early so it was really just a place to start the night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very easy to meet people there. Breakfast was typical hostel breakfast, nothing special. The highlight was air conditioning in the rooms though!

The hostel had a cool vibe. I really liked the lockers in the rooms and wristlet keys, because I felt my room and belongings were safe.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »