Helvetia Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Don Gaetano Boschi 31, Pisa, Italy

Amazing location, extremely helpful staff, clean and safe. Stunning cactus, lovely cat! :)

Heater was off during the night it was cold. Everything was good and clean , hot water, big flat screen in the room with cable.

Ideal location, clean . Friendly and helpful staff. Close to good restaurants and cafe's reasonable prices. Recommended.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

We didn't really spend much time in our hostel but it is super close to the leaning tower of pisa which was awesome!

The hostel has clearly the advantage to be in Pisa's center (which could be a disadvantage if you have a car, because you will have to pay for another parking expense (note that you are advised about this)). But the rooms are clearly really sad (but clean) and in the shared bathroom there is a very very very tiny flow of water (what everybody complaints about on the comments that I read after). I usually don't make comments, but I have been really disappointed by the staff pretending it was ok.

Loved staying here for the one night I was in Pisa. It's right around the corner from the Tower and had so much character to it. Plus there were super cute cats that hung out with my friends and I.

no breakfast