Helvetia Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Don Gaetano Boschi 31, Pisa, Italy

it is not bad. It is an average hostel nothing special other then the location. I would not recommend to my friends. there are better choices. Pros Location Cons Average room TV is there ISP seems worst .Cannot watch. signal always scrambled. WiFi poor reception , my Nexus 4 and Sony Xperia tablet could not connect. It did only once. No break fast

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • India

We only stayed the night - great location to see the tower then catch our train to Cinque Terre

perfect location, beautiful and very original rooms. Very nice hosts/owners im guessing. Very safe place to leave bags. If I could i would stay longer. only 2 min away from Pisa Tower and all restaurants. Perfect, thanks a lot for all the help.

Beautiful hotel.