Helvetia Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Don Gaetano Boschi 31, Pisa, Italy

it is not bad. It is an average hostel nothing special other then the location. I would not recommend to my friends. there are better choices. Pros Location Cons Average room TV is there ISP seems worst .Cannot watch. signal always scrambled. WiFi poor reception , my Nexus 4 and Sony Xperia tablet could not connect. It did only once. No break fast

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • India

We only stayed the night - great location to see the tower then catch our train to Cinque Terre

perfect location, beautiful and very original rooms. Very nice hosts/owners im guessing. Very safe place to leave bags. If I could i would stay longer. only 2 min away from Pisa Tower and all restaurants. Perfect, thanks a lot for all the help.

Beautiful hotel.

Very clean, well appointed and bright rooms. Best location with friendly staff. We d recommend it to all those who don't mind climbing a few stairs.

• 25th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Reception and cleaning staff were all exceedingly friendly and the surroundings with the garden are lovely.

We recommend taking a taxi from the airport or train station. It would have been difficult to find on public bus. The location is amazing. In the heart of the city on a little back street one block from the Leaning Tower and surrounded by shops and cafes. The room was clean, as was the shared washroom. Shower was in separate room from washroom. The downside is that the bed was quite uncomfortable. It was fine for our 1 night stay, but we would choose a different place for a longer stay.

Amazing location, extremely helpful staff, clean and safe. Stunning cactus, lovely cat! :)

Heater was off during the night it was cold. Everything was good and clean , hot water, big flat screen in the room with cable.

Ideal location, clean . Friendly and helpful staff. Close to good restaurants and cafe's reasonable prices. Recommended.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

We didn't really spend much time in our hostel but it is super close to the leaning tower of pisa which was awesome!

The hostel has clearly the advantage to be in Pisa's center (which could be a disadvantage if you have a car, because you will have to pay for another parking expense (note that you are advised about this)). But the rooms are clearly really sad (but clean) and in the shared bathroom there is a very very very tiny flow of water (what everybody complaints about on the comments that I read after). I usually don't make comments, but I have been really disappointed by the staff pretending it was ok.

Loved staying here for the one night I was in Pisa. It's right around the corner from the Tower and had so much character to it. Plus there were super cute cats that hung out with my friends and I.

no breakfast

The drainage in our bathroom was poor so it flooded after each shower. Our showers were cold and Internet intermittent. However great rooms tastefully decorated and very friendly, helpful people. We would certainly stay there again.

• 19th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand
  • All Female Group, 41+

10/10 for location. more like a 10-15 minute walk from the closest train station with luggage but easily doable & easy to find. rooms were neat. The double bed is 2 singles pushed together but we've found this to be quite common in Italy. The shower is basic. no basin, mirror or anywhere to hang your towel in the shower room & the toilet is separate. Ok for a short stay though. Staff were really helpful. one young lady at the reception that was so helpful. even calling trainlines to help us book

If you are going to be in Pisa this is your hostel. The location is incredible. All OK

The staff was really nice to us. Location was impressive and the room was clean and well prepared. They have a really cute garden as well. Extra point for the nicest cat ever!! I will come back there, and recommend it to everyone ;)

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Spain

I will recommend this hotel and will stay there again when I return to Pisa.

Very simple rooms, the required minimum. Little slow Internet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6