Helvetia Pisa Tower Reviews

Via Don Gaetano Boschi 31, Pisa, Italy

Amazing location, extremely helpful staff, clean and safe. Stunning cactus, lovely cat! :)

Heater was off during the night it was cold. Everything was good and clean , hot water, big flat screen in the room with cable.

Ideal location, clean . Friendly and helpful staff. Close to good restaurants and cafe's reasonable prices. Recommended.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

We didn't really spend much time in our hostel but it is super close to the leaning tower of pisa which was awesome!

The hostel has clearly the advantage to be in Pisa's center (which could be a disadvantage if you have a car, because you will have to pay for another parking expense (note that you are advised about this)). But the rooms are clearly really sad (but clean) and in the shared bathroom there is a very very very tiny flow of water (what everybody complaints about on the comments that I read after). I usually don't make comments, but I have been really disappointed by the staff pretending it was ok.

Loved staying here for the one night I was in Pisa. It's right around the corner from the Tower and had so much character to it. Plus there were super cute cats that hung out with my friends and I.

no breakfast

The drainage in our bathroom was poor so it flooded after each shower. Our showers were cold and Internet intermittent. However great rooms tastefully decorated and very friendly, helpful people. We would certainly stay there again.

• 19th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand
  • All Female Group, 41+

10/10 for location. more like a 10-15 minute walk from the closest train station with luggage but easily doable & easy to find. rooms were neat. The double bed is 2 singles pushed together but we've found this to be quite common in Italy. The shower is basic. no basin, mirror or anywhere to hang your towel in the shower room & the toilet is separate. Ok for a short stay though. Staff were really helpful. one young lady at the reception that was so helpful. even calling trainlines to help us book

If you are going to be in Pisa this is your hostel. The location is incredible. All OK

The staff was really nice to us. Location was impressive and the room was clean and well prepared. They have a really cute garden as well. Extra point for the nicest cat ever!! I will come back there, and recommend it to everyone ;)

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Spain

I will recommend this hotel and will stay there again when I return to Pisa.

Very simple rooms, the required minimum. Little slow Internet.

You can't get a better location. The only thing that could have made it better would be if breakfast was included in the price. I would have no hesitation recommending this to amybody.

The hotel is next to the Leaning Tower and the other attraction. Rooms are cleaned daily. The garden is really lovely, I loved it. Bus stop is approx. 150-200 meters.Staff is helpful and friendly, I can recommend this hotel.

This hotel is in a great location and staff very friendly. We had a room with a shared bathroom. The shower has very minimal water flow. Also the Wifi was very slow but the staff said they are getting this fixed! Overall great location and perfect for an overnight stay.

Very nice place to stay!

Clean and fresh. Uncomfortable bed. Very small. Good, modern windows (kept the noice out)!!

• 26th May 2013
  • Sweden

Good place. The staff was helpful and friendly. They wanted to learn more English, which is a fun way to learn Italian as well. Others on the staff speak it just fine, so no worries about losing things in translation. Close to just about anything you would want in Pisa, with just a bit of a trek to the train station.

We checked in at 10.00 a.m.and rooms were ready :-). Quiet place to stay. Location near the leanig tower and good connection with the Pisa airport.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5