Helvetia Plus - Double Rooms

• Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details), Warsaw, Poland
8.4
Fabulous 47 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 47 Total Reviews

• Finland, Male, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

Really nice and spacious room, and great facilities! Walking distance e.g. to old town and the culture and science centre.

14th Apr 2016

The hostel is very well located. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is great (since my room as a 2-bed-private, my breakfast special), everything was very clean and the shared bathroom was very good. The only problem is that I arrived really early in the morning, around 5AM (due to a problem with my transportation and the hostel didn't know that I would come so early) and it took me around 10 minutes to wake up the receptionist. I highly recommend this hostel.