Helvetia Plus - Double Rooms

• Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details), Warsaw, Poland

Superb 41 Total Reviews
Superb 41 Total Reviews
Helvetia Plus - Double Rooms Located at Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details), Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 00-924 Bartoszewicza 1C, (reception only in Hostel Helvetia, see details)
94% 41
52.2372433 21.0228819
    Rooms available

14th Apr 2016

The hostel is very well located. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is great (since my room as a 2-bed-private, my breakfast special), everything was very clean and the shared bathroom was very good. The only problem is that I arrived really early in the morning, around 5AM (due to a problem with my transportation and the hostel didn't know that I would come so early) and it took me around 10 minutes to wake up the receptionist. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Austria, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2016

Good location, nice and clean rooms, breakfast was ok, good value for money