Hendham House Hotel Reviews

3-4 Beechmount, Manchester, England

My stay at with this company was fine, though I didn't actually stay at Hendham House, they moved me to their other hotel. I would assume they were similar set ups, shared facilities and basic rooms. It's basic, but good value for money and suited what my friend and I were looking for. Easy to get to town, fairly helpful staff and clean facilities, that were also quite spacious. Great showers.

I stayed at this house hotel and I'll have to say that I was very disappointed. We had to pay 5 pound for the wifi, and we never got wifi, the staff gave use a bunch of passwords and nothing happened. You can't eat food that is not from the hotel, we stayed at the basement, a room for 3 people, it was big but very cold. There was only a bathroom per floor and the shower wasn't working properly, it was or too hot or too cold. Is not far from city centre which is good. And it was clean.

The hostel was slightly further out of town then I thought to be honest the tv didn't work in the room but had a lovely sitting room clean and tidy place friendly staff very welcoming well worth a visit and I sure recommend any one on a budget xx

• 11th Sep 2015