Hendham House Hotel Reviews

3-4 Beechmount, Manchester, England

First of all I didn't even stay there. We arrived in a taxi and I went to check in. There was only me in there and had to wait a good 10 minutes to be seen too. Then they couldn't find my booking for another 5-10 minutes. Once found there was only 1 double room booked. Now on your site it clearly said £17 per person 2x double bed rooms. They were fully booked so didn't have anymore rooms. They were rude and not willing to help. We just told them to leave it and left the hostel.

• 5th Apr 2014

Lovely place to stay, amazing atmosphere, friendly awesome staff. A real home from home. Love it here! I'll definitely be coming again and again :D