Superb 74 Total Reviews
Superb 74 Total Reviews
Hercegovina Located at Trg 1. Maj br. 10, , Mostar.
Hercegovina
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar Trg 1. Maj br. 10
100% 74
43.3397984 17.8132420
Hercegovina
    Rooms available

11th Apr 2016

Hercegovina was the best hostel I've stayed at. The brothers made us feel like family and were very welcoming. We stayed there in April, during the low season, so it was a relaxing experience.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2016

Hostel Hercegovina was by far the most memorable and amazing hostel experience I have ever had. It is very clean and is situated right by Old Town. But above this, the staff is absolutely wonderful. One evening, our host (Almir) sat down with my friends and I for over 2.5 hours during which he shared his incredible life stories about when he grew up in Mostar. He and his brother provided delicious treats and traditional, homemade Bosnian coffee for us. Almir wanted to make us feel at home.

• Norway, Female, 31-40
7th Mar 2016

Great place. This is my second time here and I will definitely return again.