Hercegovina Reviews

Trg 1. Maj br. 10, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I am very satisfied with my stay at this hostel. Location is perfect, ererything is near by. The Old Town with The Old Brigde is only couple of minutes away. Hostel is very clean and people who are runing it are very frendly and helpfull. I would recomend this hostel to everybody who is travelling to Mostar.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Norway

I would recommend anyone to come and stay here. There is nothing bad I can say! The rooms are modern and clean, the location is brilliant, and the staff are more than helpful. They were really more than welcoming and I wish them the very best of luck in the future, nice people deserve to do well! Thank you for having us.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Nice hostel and really friendly, helpful staff! Room and bathroom were clean! Nice location although it took some time to find the hostel!

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts