Hercus Lapa Reviews

Rua da Lapa 207, Sobrado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

O teto é baixo, paredes mofadas, quartos sem janelas, Staff não tinha informações sobre a reserva, o barulho intenso na recepção afeta os quartos.

Fuimos tres amigas, la pasamos excelente, muy familiar el hostel, limpio, la ubicación de noche se vuelve algo insegura, pero no tuvimos ningún inconveniente. Muy cerca de los sitios de fiesta y de lugares turisticos. Un hostel con lo necesario, y el personal que nos atendió nos hizo sentir como en casa. Volvería!

• 15th Nov 2012
  • Colombia

We stayed in this hostel for only 1 night. We were in Rio the week before and to Ilha Grande for a couple of nights (highly recommended btw!). This hostel is located in THE nightlife neighboorhoud of Rio, Lapa. If you are looking for nightlife this hostel is located perfectly at a max 3 min walk. The dorm rooms are however not the best we ve stayed. No windows, so you tend to get a really muff room with 10-12 people in it, despite the airco. Showers and toilets are not to clean and far to few!

I reserved the bed via Hostel World, paid the advance payment and contacted the hostel. They told me that they had no bed for me. I wrote twice to Hostel World to get my payment back, but still got no response.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels