Here Be Dragons

Fabulous 606 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017
8.0

My private room was very clean and cool enough with the fans while I was there. Food and drink was cheap and tasty. They organised my bus to bangkok and I got picked up from the hostel. Would definitely stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
8.0

Staff were great and always happy to help. We have an amazing tuk tuk driver organised through the hostel (wish we could remember his name!) who took us out for the day including his favourite lunch and coffee spot! The walk to local restaurants isn't long and there are fun activities such as the quiz night going on each night. We stayed in the fan room which got pretty warm each night and the outside toilet/shower wasn't great but overall a decent stay for the price you pay!

8.0

Here be Dragons is one of the few hostels in Battambang but I think it really is a good place to stay. We met a lot of great people and the hostel itself had a really nice atmosphere to meet and chill with other travelers. The staff did a great job of arranging travel plans around the city and to our next destination and I definitely would recommend. One improvement would be to add a couple more bathrooms/showers for the dorm folks.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

I had a great stay at Here Be Dragons! The staff was wonderful — so friendly and helpful. I felt very safe there and th accommodations were simple and clean. They do a nice job of fostering community. Definitely recommend.

15th Jun 2017

Awesome stay! The staff are super friendly and helpful. It also has a nice chill vibe. Everyone would come down at night and hang together. Great place to meet people. Would recommend!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Loved this place! Friendly staff, great atmosphere for bothing taking it easy and partying. Beds are very comfy and food is delicious.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

A lovely little hostel that is all about the restaurant and bar than rooms. Dorm room plain and simple but clean and locker attached to end of bed- great for upper bunk! Food was excellent, and free beer on check in appreciated. Really helpful with booking my bus to Phnom Penh too. Have a sign about a movie room which I was going to explore but ended up chatting in the bar whilst having dinner. A perfect place for a chill day or two.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Really cool hostel. Got to do yoga on the rooftop while we were there. Staff was great.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
28th May 2017

Really nice hostel, we had a private double with en-suite, had two fans in the room but was still really warm, bed a bit firm (but I was ill for two days so laid in it a lot (not ill from hostel)) The staff were helpful and offered to make me rice porridge as I was ill. My friend did the rooftop yoga and ventured into the close by town for food & browsing Food really nice, staff super friendly but one of the hardest pub quiz's ever! Also a free drink when you arrive Enjoyed our stay, thanks!

24th May 2017

The atmosphere at this hostel is awesome! There's a very laid back vibe during the day and they are always hosting something fun in the evening. Owners are always around and super friendly. The food in the restaurant was excellent and not too expensive. Location is right across from the river and park. It's an easy walk to the historical part of town. The dorms were clean and the beds were nice and big. This is definitely the place to stay if you're heading to Battambang!