Here Be Dragons Reviews

East Bank, Sangker River, Near Wat Sangker, Battambang, Cambodia

SStayed only one night, clean, large private room with balcony. Easy to meet people. I thought the food at the Saturday bbq was a little expensive. Would stay here again.

Fun hostel with great staff who were really helpful and organised lots of stuff to do. Lockers in the room would be good though!

Nice hostel, air con was great, food and staff were excellent.

- lack of place locked for the values (passeport, money, computer) - local employees are very friendly and smiling. The owners expats should take a leaf out of their book - cleanness has to be improved within the bar area and in the bathroom (if the rule is to walk barefoot, then every one has to follow that!)

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

Awesome atmosphere and good sense of humor from the owners. Everything was clean and orderly, only bad part was that they filled up and we didn't book enough nights, our fault.

• 10th Nov 2014

Helpful staff, great rooms at great prices. We were picked up from the bus station for free which was a nice surprise. The tuk tuk driver was amazing he organised all the guests and was super helpful and friendly. One of the best places we have stayed so far!

• 1st Nov 2014

I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed my stay. They were very accommodating and opened up a closed dorm room room for us to stay in. The air con did not work for a day but they fixed it quickly the next day. They had a decent night life and great staff, would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel for socialising. Good food and cheap beer. The staff organised our boat onwards to Siem Reap as well. Would definitely stay here again.

Staff is nice and helpful, but the heat is way too much and there are not enough fans and no aircon...

i had a pleasant stay here - it was decent, super friendly and easy to feel comfortable. the only negative i had was my room lock didnt work so i used the bar's locker facilities instead. not ideal (though they dont suggest you leave valuables in the room anyway) so hopefully they have fixed this. also, i thought the sheets were a bit scratchy as they seemed a bit worn. all minor things when you compare it to the positives.

U can't eat self takeaway food in the open area which I think is ridiculous but which I accept because I think I can understand that they may don't want to do extra cleaning work for they don't get money. Other things are pretty nice

Very chill out place with friendly staff!

The perfect place to get stuck ;) the lounge area is really nice and all outside.

Great bar, great food, nice staff!

Best hostel I've stayed in cambodia

A nice place to stay, they put some effort into the hostel. Really nice staff and quite affordable

We stayed in a double room for ten bucks a night, which we thought was a little pricey considering we had cold showers. But good place to stay for backpackers, plenty of fellow travellers there. Clean enough, good food, decent bar (slooow service), friendly staff, great garden to lounge.