8.8
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 427 Total Reviews
Here Be Dragons Located at East Bank, Sangker River, Near Wat Sangker, Battambang.
Cambodia
Battambang East Bank, Sangker River, Near Wat Sangker
88% 427
13.0942760 103.2007380
    Rooms available

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Lovely chilled out place to stay, would recommend the food, it was delicious. Friendly staff with activities every night. Wifi can dodgy.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
8.0

Cool, quirky hostel with friendly people both in the dorm and on the staff. Not a bad location - a little far from the bus stop but right across the river from the museum and 10 minutes from the night market. There are only two bathroom/showers between 10 people and the showers were crap. Only cold, weak and often pointing into the wall... But overall I enjoyed my stay,

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016
5.7

The bed's are big and its awesome. Though what annoyed me was they had a pub quiz in the hostel and obviously not everyone were playing including me and my friends. They seriously turned off the wifi for whatever reasons. That sucks! We were trying to work but we werent able to cuz they turned off that f*cking wifi cuz they were playing games. F*ck that style. We booked a vip bus ticket with them and it wasnt even vip. It was just a local van where the locals go. They offer overpriced food too!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Lovely little hangout! Would definitely recommend. Lovely staff :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th Jun 2016
8.0

We had a lovely time here. Staff is super friendly and helpful (although we have been sent to the wrong address twice), food is super delicious and the bar area has a great atmosphere. They have a ping pong table, offer yoga and movie nights. Rooms were basic, showers not always clean and toilets never had any toilet paper. Tuk tuk driver DJ is nice and we had a great time exploring battambang with him.

1st Jun 2016

I was just thinking today how I would like to live here permanently. I realize that would not be very practical but its an example of how much I enjoy it here. The stay has been relaxing and I have had the freedom to allow myself to be more creative in my writing and photography. The food is excelent, Location is great, Staff is amazing. Rooms are clean. The rooftop is sparse, but great for doing Yoga every morning. I planned to stay only three days and ended up booking 10 instead.

28th May 2016

Amazing hostel. We stayed in a deluxe double bed (2 double beds!). It's a good thing that the room had two beds as we woke up at 3am to a loud CRASH. One bed just collapsed (hence -1 for security in this review). Our room had great air con and the food was ruddy good. My girlfriend said she had the best veggie burger in the world. Lok lak was my favourite. Cheap beer and social events such as ping pong tournaments and pub quizzes make it a great place to stay. All staff were amazing too.

21st May 2016

Staff were super friendly and helped me to book my bus to Thailand. Some of the food was a little pricey but very tasty! Stayed in the fan room the first night and was way too hot, so moved to the aircon dorm for my second night. It's about a 10 minute walk into the town which was fine!

• lydiag94
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

If you're a Game of Thrones fan, you will love it! And you'll love it even if you're not! Super friendly staff, great atmosphere! Was so easy to chat and we met some fab people! The food is really good-great breakfast, though not free it's very well priced and soo good! Bedrooms are very basic but very clean! We didn't realise ours was only a fan room so check that when you book as it is pretty warm there, but air con in the dorms was fab from what I hear!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th May 2016

Really cool and quirky hostel, staff were really helpful and friendly. A short walk into Battambang town centre. Food was really good, a free pint or soft drink on arrival. Would recommend this place to stay in Battambang! One slight issue for non smokers, as you're allowed to smoke inside the smell of smoke comes into the hostel rooms when doors are left open. Lockers at the end of beds really good idea for added security.