Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the first night charge (Hotel policy).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Notice for backpackers:
Check-in Time : 15:00 p.m*
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m
* Please check-in before 9pm and no later than 10 pm, otherwise a charge of NT$100 will be incurred.
If you arrive earlier than the check-in time, you can leave your baggage at the reception and enjoy the rest of your day.
Our beds come with light and comfortable pillows and duvets. During the hotter seasons blankets are also provided. If you require a new set of bed sheets, an extra NT$100 will be charged. This is a self-help service.
A key desposit of NT$100 will be charged but will be refunded upon the return of he key.
Shampoo and shower gel are provided. However, towel, toothbrush or toothpaste are not included.
Air conditioner will we switched on between 21:00-07:00 during the spring and summer seasons.
Pets are not allowed.
Children between the ages of 12-18 need to be accompanied by an adult. Those under 12 are not allowed.
Drugs such as Marijuana are strictly prohibited on our property.
Minmum number of people accepted for our group bookings are 6 people.
Recommend group size are 6, 10,12, 16 and 22. We are able to provide up to a maximum of 22 beds, however, the three extra beds will come in the form of fold-up futons.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.