Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for reduction in numbers, cancellations 14 days before arrival will incur a £5 admin charge per room any booking canceled after this time will not receive any refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
At Heroes Hotel we require 100% of your booking total to reserve a room this must be paid within 14 days of booking. The 100% booking deposit is refunderable up to 14days before arrival
All guests sign a Code of conduct form and each guest member will pay 25.00 (refundable) in cash as a security bond and key deposit.
Our Hotel has a very strict policy relating to STAFF ABUSE WE DONT TOLERATE IT! We are supported by Northumbria Police. Anyone using foul/abusive language and intimidating/aggressive or threatening behaviour will be removed from the Hotel within minutes of this occurring. CCTV is in operation throughout the building.
Come and enjoy a weekend, enjoy yourself and take home some happy memories!
We are staffed 24 hours at weekends and staff are on call 24hours sunday-thursday
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.