Hey Hostel Reviews

Rua Bartolomeu Zunega, 43 - Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great guys running the hostel, very helpful and a good laugh!

It's a nice hostel, well located. They were happy accomodating us when we wanted to change the dates of our booking. We don't travel with electronic devices so it is very appreciated that they put computers for use for free.

I was staying out in Vila Madelena, so I decided to stay at Hey hostel for a night. (It's not too far a walk from that area) I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The decor was great; paste ups and graffiti plastered over the walls. A blackboard informing travellers of local events.The security for the rooms was top notch. Also, I loved the fact that their were chargers in the lockers. The staff were really down to earth. I'd come back!

Highlight is definitely the staff, all are really friendly and willing to help. Let me keep my luggage there for a month for a very little charge which was a great help!

great location, very helpful staff

My boyfriend had such a great stay here and we loved Sao Paulo in general. We decided to stay two extra nights. Hostel staff were the friendliest ive come across, they all speak english well. Computers work well, there is a large space to sit ourside for smoking etc with tables and chairs, a hammock and a bean bag. The kitchen is clean, as well as the fridge and is good for cooking in. There's always music or a film playing and the atmosphere is really good! I really recommend this hostel!!!!

Could do with air con!

EXCELLENT hostel. Loved it down to the last detail. Great location close to the metro station and close to a lively night-life area, very helpful staff, wonderful bed in the private room and the dormitory was good too (everyone has an individual light and a locker. I completely recommend!

The staff was very nice and very helpful. They gave me good advices of what to visit around and good places to go. I liked the place and atmosphere. The breakfast is included but could be a little bit improved. The cleanliness is ok.

I stayed at Hey Hostel with my girlfriend in a standard double privet room. We were both very impressed with the room. The bed had a memory foam pad and nice pillows. There were even extra blankets provided in the extra large closet. All of the locks at Hey are very modern and secure. The bathrooms were better than the average Brazilian washroom although it would have been nice if it had handsoap. The hostel staff were very nice and helpful and the facilities are spacious. Great location as well

The hostel staff is really friendly, always ready to give useful tips and help. The hostel is located near the subway, making it easy to get around. It was kind of deserted (of guests), though. We got the private room and didn't really see anybody on the common areas. Bathrooms could be much cleaner. Other than that, nice place.

Pleasant and tidy hostel in an excellent location - within a safe walk of the Vila Madelina nightspots and very close to the subway at Faria Lima. Comfy beds and staff full of helpful advice (especially if you're into football!). Only potential criticism was that the hostel was very quiet when we stayed there. We may have just been unlucky with fellow guests, but we didn't find it easy to meet new people!

Very friendly and helpful staff, I must say that! The hostel is some 400 meters away from the subway station, and very good value from the money =)