Hey Hostel Reviews

Rua Bartolomeu Zunega, 43 - Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great guys running the hostel, very helpful and a good laugh!

It's a nice hostel, well located. They were happy accomodating us when we wanted to change the dates of our booking. We don't travel with electronic devices so it is very appreciated that they put computers for use for free.

I was staying out in Vila Madelena, so I decided to stay at Hey hostel for a night. (It's not too far a walk from that area) I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The decor was great; paste ups and graffiti plastered over the walls. A blackboard informing travellers of local events.The security for the rooms was top notch. Also, I loved the fact that their were chargers in the lockers. The staff were really down to earth. I'd come back!

Highlight is definitely the staff, all are really friendly and willing to help. Let me keep my luggage there for a month for a very little charge which was a great help!

great location, very helpful staff

Really nice hostel. Comfy beds, great wifi. No real atmosphere to speak of and the breakfast was lacking but overall we enjoyed a comfortable few days here.

My boyfriend had such a great stay here and we loved Sao Paulo in general. We decided to stay two extra nights. Hostel staff were the friendliest ive come across, they all speak english well. Computers work well, there is a large space to sit ourside for smoking etc with tables and chairs, a hammock and a bean bag. The kitchen is clean, as well as the fridge and is good for cooking in. There's always music or a film playing and the atmosphere is really good! I really recommend this hostel!!!!

Could do with air con!

EXCELLENT hostel. Loved it down to the last detail. Great location close to the metro station and close to a lively night-life area, very helpful staff, wonderful bed in the private room and the dormitory was good too (everyone has an individual light and a locker. I completely recommend!

The staff was very nice and very helpful. They gave me good advices of what to visit around and good places to go. I liked the place and atmosphere. The breakfast is included but could be a little bit improved. The cleanliness is ok.