Hey Hostel Reviews

Rua Bartolomeu Zunega, 43 - Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great guys running the hostel, very helpful and a good laugh!

It's a nice hostel, well located. They were happy accomodating us when we wanted to change the dates of our booking. We don't travel with electronic devices so it is very appreciated that they put computers for use for free.

I was staying out in Vila Madelena, so I decided to stay at Hey hostel for a night. (It's not too far a walk from that area) I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. The decor was great; paste ups and graffiti plastered over the walls. A blackboard informing travellers of local events.The security for the rooms was top notch. Also, I loved the fact that their were chargers in the lockers. The staff were really down to earth. I'd come back!

Highlight is definitely the staff, all are really friendly and willing to help. Let me keep my luggage there for a month for a very little charge which was a great help!

great location, very helpful staff