Hey Hostel Reviews

Rua Bartolomeu Zunega, 43 - Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel all around! If I were to suggest anything it would be to have AC on the room, sometimes the room gets pretty warm.

The location is excellent. Just off the centre of Via Madalena. I can recommend this hostel for people travelling together. The set up of the hostel is not so good to hook up with others. The hostel does not actively set up activities. Beers are available, but no bar atmosphere. I think with a minor adjustment this could be a top 10er.

We booked 2 nights in this hostel, but stayed for 4 nights because we were happily surprised about the hostel and about São Paulo. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hostel was clean and close to the subway. Good value for money.

The best of Hey Hostel: Security, Location and Cleanliness. The owners had already traveled around the world. Due to this, they have the experience to offer the best for the hosts. I hugely recommend.

• 23rd Nov 2013

A nice hostel with welcoming and helpful staff

Great hostel !!

Real nice place,helpful staff is situated in a real art side of town reminded me of brick lane in London or Newtown in Sydney 5 min walk and your amongst heaps of trendy arty bars and restaurants got such a nice atmosphere, live music and most of the time someone will be painting something to👍

A perfect week in Sao Paulo in Hey Hostel!

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Peru

Nice hostel very close to the metro.

I was there for 5 nights...Hey hostel is one of my favourite places here in Brasil!!!Felipe and Joao, the owners, and all the staff, were always available and helpful and patient with all the questions and help and directions I ve asked. They really care about their guests and you can be sure you will feel home there. If one day I come back to Sampa, for sure I will sleep there.

• 26th Jul 2013

Ótima localização Do lado do metrô faria lima e pertinho dos bares da vila madalena. Cama muito boa, armarios com tomadas e super seguro. Recomendo!

• 4th Jun 2013

Very good hostel. The staff is very kind and helpful, facilities are slightly above average. Breakfast is very basic (though I've seen worst), perhaps they could throw in some yogurt, cereal and cheese. Location is tricky: all the cool places in Vila Madalena are at least 10 - 15 minutes away, however, if you chose to stay closer to them, you would have to walk that same route each time you wanted to take the subway, which is when Hey Hostel has the advantage.

great bunch!

very close to Faria Lima metro station, follow the directions and its easy. The area didnt seem the best at night on first glance but it was fine after a short stroll around. Hostel is new (8mths) when i visited but has everything you would want (sockets in lockers and swipe cards for the rooms even). Breakfast could have been better but that can be improved on easily. Staff were great, very helpful in getting me around the city.

definitly, the best place to stay in são paulo

• 15th Apr 2013

Very good hostel, I was very well received and enjoyed the nights i've been there. The only problem I had was during the night, my bed was kind hot.

• 16th Mar 2013

Nice place, great staff. It's really comfy with their quiet terrace to chill out during the day, street party close by during the night. Easy to get around with the metro. I definitely recommend that place for a nice stay in São Paulo !

Very friendly staff and good location.

A guy from reception said to one us use a bed which was not free. So there were a lot of screams when previous owner come to the room in the middle of the night.

• 16th Feb 2013
  • Russia

Very crowded place, very noisy street, not well cleaned, disgusting bathrooms, a lot of mosquitos, people do as they please, they can just stay in the wrong bed and the guy said nothing... really it was one of the worst nights in my life, I'm glad I only stayed the night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4