Heynow Hostel Old Town Reviews

Florianska 5, Krakow, Poland

Very friendly staff - even offering to have a breakfast for me although I was leaving exceptionally early in the morning!

• 13th Jul 2014

This was a really nice and quiet hostel to catch your breath after a lot of heavy partying. There were a lot of older guests, who were friendly though. The kitchen is thoroughly equipped with free breakfast! The best hostel kitchen we' ve seen so far. Common room & shower were also really nice. Excellent location, right next to the main square. The hostel itself however, was desolated. We just didn't see a lot of people. But we had good nights of sleep and had a good stay here.

A good hostel but quite expensive. Very dark and gloomy inside. They say no stag-do groups allowed but there were two groups there during my stay!

The location is the best, just next to the main square. The room and toilet were clean, though the toilets could be better maintained (2 toilets ran out of toilet paper at the same time). Overall, it's recommended to stay here!

• 28th May 2014
  • Singapore

The Location of the Hostel is absolutely amazing, just next to the main market square but it is still quiet as it's in a backyard. The entire accomodation was really clean, everything was in good shape and also the breakfast was enough for a good start into the day. The only downthing was that it was fairly chilly in the entire building, but as long as pack a jumper you will be just fine! (and we are talking from an always freezing girls perspective) We can absolutely recommend it!

It was cold, no blanket, no heating. not enough bath facilities

I stayed here for two nights as I was travelling by myself, found it to be in a great location, its literally on the square and close to everything kraków has to offer which is a lot. Staff were fantastic and highlighted all the major attractions and how to get there. Atmosphere was a little lacking but it was ok. All in all a really good hostel if you want to be in the centre of kraków.

The hostel is clean and cheap, very quiet (seemed like we were the only ones staying there!). Our room was very small and the window was facing a wall, which isn't too nice, but then we were just looking for a secure and quiet place to stay, close to the center, and that's exactely it! The people working there are very kind. I would recommand the place as we enjoyed our staying.

• 9th Mar 2014

Very helpful staff. Very very close to the main square, yet far enough off the street (it's located off of an inner courtyard) that you don't get too much noise. I would certainly recommend.

• 7th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel at the very heart of Stare Miasto of Krakow!

• 6th Mar 2014