Hi 5 Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo utca 27, Budapest, Hungary

Great atmosphere. Also must commend the staff. There was a mix up with my booking and desk handled it really well ensuring that I got a bed and for a lower price due to the mistake.

Second time staying here- excellent location across the road from good bars and in an awesome neighborhood, walking distance from everything. Rooms are spacious- curtains on every bed. Staff are friendly and will party hard with you pretty much every night (if that's what you want)! Ollie and oscar personally took us out with them when we wanted to go drinking and recommended some great clubs for us afterwards. Cheers ;) - Jay

to party hard.

Amazing staff. Lot of fun. Young people- MUST GO!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • India

This is THE hostel to go to in Budapest. Period. The staff are amazing, the hostel is teeming with life and the owner Jeremiah obviously puts so much heart into the place. They're putting a lot of work into the hostel over the next few months, and he explained all the fantastic changes to me. Can't wait to come back here and see how it turns out!

I was there for three nights and it locates just middle of the city. From this hostel you can go to the basilica in 10 mins by work. I prefer this hostel is 100% for the young backpackers because young staff , drinking parties , daily movie , pool table and all. Staff is very helpful like,our family and they are a available 24/7. Bathrooms are clean. A good security for all the rooms. I prefer this hostel for young ppl. Cheers

Seriously the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe so far - and I have been travelling for 3 months and been to nearly 20 cities. The staff were amazing, so nice and inclusive, every night and day there were activities they had organised - I had a great time here, and seriously recommend it if you are looking for a good party hostel in Budapest.

Party hostel in a party location with helpful young staff. Breakfast is included and there are cool activities every night. However the rooms are crampted, insulation is poor and in some cases the separation btwn 2 doors is simply a door which given the poor insulation allows you to hear every single word of your neighbours without them even being in the room. Really sucks when you want to sleep and they're watching a show. Some shower doors were broken and only one locked.

I enjoyed my stay at the High 5 hostel it was very sociable, They had drinking games every night and a free bar crawl every night other than Saturday when there was a pool party in one of the thermal pools which was amazing. I wouldn't recommend going unless you are planning on going unless you are planning on going out as it could be hard to sleep without a few drinks. I would highly recommend Budapest to anybody for the scenery as much as the night life it was probably my favourite place.

The only "problem" in the hostel was that they were renovating, in other words improving, so it will only get better! I recommend!

The staff are so lovely and helpful! We all love Taylor! The drinking games are dangerous so prepare your liver!

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The location is perfect for many things. However, some rooms are located right out to the street where all the pubs etc are located and it will be very noisy every day till around 4-5am. If this is an issue you might not want to stay here. I just brought ear plugs and it was fine :) The staff is really nice and helpful. Different events every night and great place to meet new people.

One of best hostels in pest!

Such a great hostel, they have really friendly staff and different events every night. If you want to party and meet fun travelers this is the only place you should go. Plus they have a really cute dog :)

• 22nd Jun 2014

Hi 5 hostel is one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The hostel has a great atmosphere! Nice balance of partying but you can still get a good sleep.

No words can describe how amazing that place is. Definitely must-be in Budapest. And definitely I'll be back there!

The staff are really friendly and helpful. Do not expect to sleep like a log there for it's a party hostel.

Definitely my favourite hostel! Couldn't fault it at all.. the staff are lovely, great atmosphere, very social and it's got everything you need. There's even a wee beagle called avery who is ridiculously cute. Want to come back and stay soon, Budapest was amazing and met some great people - the spa party on a Saturday is brilliant too which the hostel can organise for you and get drinking games going before you go.. would definitely recommend it :)

The bathroom is really dirty. They were reforming, so i think that could help in some points. They have a free print. Really good! And the breakfast was simple, but good.

Amazing. Great place to meet people. Brilliant staff. If you're up for going out then definitely stay here.

1 2 3 Next » last »