Hi 5 Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo utca 27, Budapest, Hungary

Hi 5 hostel is one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff are so friendly and helpful. The hostel has a great atmosphere! Nice balance of partying but you can still get a good sleep.

No words can describe how amazing that place is. Definitely must-be in Budapest. And definitely I'll be back there!

The staff are really friendly and helpful. Do not expect to sleep like a log there for it's a party hostel.

Definitely my favourite hostel! Couldn't fault it at all.. the staff are lovely, great atmosphere, very social and it's got everything you need. There's even a wee beagle called avery who is ridiculously cute. Want to come back and stay soon, Budapest was amazing and met some great people - the spa party on a Saturday is brilliant too which the hostel can organise for you and get drinking games going before you go.. would definitely recommend it :)

The bathroom is really dirty. They were reforming, so i think that could help in some points. They have a free print. Really good! And the breakfast was simple, but good.

Amazing. Great place to meet people. Brilliant staff. If you're up for going out then definitely stay here.

I really enjoyed my stay at hi5 hostel. The staff were absolutely fantastic, and they organised events every night. Location is perfect for night life and the atmosphere was great. One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Thanks guys!

The hostel location is perfect! It is located right in front of a very popular bar. They warn you about the fact that it is a party hostel, but if you don't feel like partying, it will be a good idea to bring your ear plugs just in case.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Everyone, the staff and the guests, were so friendly. There was always something to do and the staff was always very helpful. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Friendly staff, great atmosphere

• 11th Jun 2014

This Hostel is clearly for people below 24 years old, for someone above this age the environment could be really annoying. It should be informed of this detail in the hostel's profile

Hi 5 Partyish Hostel is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are more than willing to assist you in booking a tour, signing you up for a boat cruise, or help you in whatever your problem may be. Awesome events are scheduled every night and the ownership couldn't be better. They truly care about helping people have fun but doing so in an environment where everyone feels comfortable being themselves.

Hi 5 was by far the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was amazing and so helpful and always made sure everyone was having a great time. Definitely will go back!

• 9th Jun 2014

Don't know how this place has such a good rating. Some were friendly, but quite a few really unwelcoming, like the Australian guy. Never left a bad review before but felt compelled to as I had an awful time here.

Best hostel we stayed at on our entire Eurotrip! The staff and other guests are what make this place awesome. Definitely stay here

• 5th Jun 2014

Had a great stay at Hi 5! They take great care of their guests. Would absolutely recommend it to anyway.

• 5th Jun 2014

Great place to stay! Awesome staff nice kitchen and eating area and a really great atmospher. There where stairs for those either luggage but it wasn't bad. Definitely recommend!

When I first arrived at the hostel I felt immediately welcomed, and the staff were extremely friendly and outgoing. The atmosphere of the place is very vibrant and positive, and it's clear that everyone is there to have a good time. The themed nights are a lot of fun, and the drinking games every night are a great way to get the night started right and meet a lot of people. I had an awesome time at the Hi 5 Party'ish Hostel and I will absolutely be visiting there again!

This is equivalent to a frat house...the most disgusting frat house you have ever been to... I booked two nights and after sleeping on my jacket the first night I woke up at 7am to walk to another hostel to see if there were open beds there. The staff said they were going through changes with the owner and doing construction.... if thats the reason why it was so horrible.... shut the place down for two weeks and reopen when it is liveable. I cant believe it was rated 96% when I booked

When booking, was not aware it was under construction. It was a mess, piles of concrete everywhere. Our beds were right next to a stinking toilet and as it was like a cubicle, with gaps above the door, we could hear other guests p*ssing and sh*tting. Nice. The showers were small and unhygienic and one was just a massive pile of concrete, very safe indeed. We decided to stay only for their free bar crawl, which was really good fun. But left first thing in the morning to find another hostel.