Hi Guesthouse Reviews

468-20 Seogyodong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

My friends and I greatly enjoyed our time at Hi Guesthouse! The staff was exceptionally friendly and even helped my friends find their way to a different hostel when they arrived a day early. The hostel is located just a quick walk from a subway station. The rooms were clean and secure. But honestly, the friendly staff makes this good hostel into an excellent hostel!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Hey there, i´m a guy from Germany, who stayed at the Hi Guesthouse for three days in March. I for my part think it is just an ordinary accommodation. Especially the atmosphere is pretty poor, although the owner is a helpful, nice guy, you don´t feel like joining a pleasant community. For sure i have to mention, that nobody can complain about cleanliness, facilities or security. Greetings.

It was a pleasant stay at Hi Guesthouse! Almost all aspects are fine and the owner Tae Hwan was so helpfull and friendly. Definitely will stay here again for my next trip in Seoul ^^

• 28th Feb 2014