Hi Guesthouse Reviews

468-20 Seogyodong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

My friends and I greatly enjoyed our time at Hi Guesthouse! The staff was exceptionally friendly and even helped my friends find their way to a different hostel when they arrived a day early. The hostel is located just a quick walk from a subway station. The rooms were clean and secure. But honestly, the friendly staff makes this good hostel into an excellent hostel!

Hey there, i´m a guy from Germany, who stayed at the Hi Guesthouse for three days in March. I for my part think it is just an ordinary accommodation. Especially the atmosphere is pretty poor, although the owner is a helpful, nice guy, you don´t feel like joining a pleasant community. For sure i have to mention, that nobody can complain about cleanliness, facilities or security. Greetings.