Hi Korea Hostel Bada Reviews

647-1, Suam Building 3rd floor, U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

The location was difficult to find initially as there was another Hi Korea Hostel close by Once we found its location we got around very easily It is not close to the subway It is however located close to Hsaeundae beach, the local eating shops and the five-star hotels The atmosphere in the hostel is comfortable and spacious The decorations of the commom room is unique and I love it

There are two hi korea, very hard to differenciate them. Wifi is quite poor. Else it was great.

Great place, I loved everything about it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again whenever I go visit Busan.

• 23rd May 2015

No clean sheets were given. That is discusting.

Haven't done much sleeping there but the hostel was pretty good. Lovely cats and friendly staff. Dorms were a bit small though.

Staff were helpful and friendly. I stayed at 6 mix dorms and the room was very very small without windows. I've never been in such tiny room.

Fantastic hostel and great vibe! Great people come here and a fun engaging group of staff members are helpful and willing to join you on occasion for a good time. Highly recommend. Highly recommend so I'll be back if I'm in Busan.

The staff is super helpful and nice. We would periodically go out drinking and partying during the night together. Also this place has an amazing roof hang out area. I highly recommend.

It was clean and great.

• 21st Apr 2015

Really good price considering the quality of the facilities, location and beds. Good job guys!

• 21st Mar 2015

We appreciate that you shared the comments and recommendations on Hi Korea Hostel BADA and happy that you are satisfied with staying at Hi Korea Hostel. Travelers' enjoying their trips and staying well at Hi Korea Hostel is the most important value we are always seeking for. To secure the hostel slogan, "Lowest Price, Best Value" as you are satisfied with, we will make our best efforts.