Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn Reviews

Av. Roca 1040, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

The covers were so comfy! Great beds, clean bathrooms, good kitchen, big lockers. The BBQ got canceled 2 nights in a row which was sad. Didnt really like the owner, felt like he was a bit fake. All of the temporary staff was really nice though!

Hi, thanks for the compliment about our Hostel and service, and excuse us about asado canceled but I have a family with 4 kids and sometimes we need time for them too. It´s a pitty that you felt a bit fake but we cannot change what is inside our guests. hope you can change those feeling during your trip. Enjoy

Gaston and his team were extremely accommodating. I felt welcomed and at home during my time. The beds were AMAZING. The communal assados were delicious. I couldn't recommend the hostel any more highly, and have already to several friends. Thanks again Gaston :)

• 17th Apr 2014

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, beds have real doonas!! Lockers are huge and can fit your whole pack. I would recommend this hostel to anyone

I really loved my stay in Hi Patagonia. We were way to early due to we arrived in the morning. During our arrival Gaston supplied us with coffee and tea. Also the enthousiasme of how he explained all the activities in the area was great. Each or every 2 nights they arrange a diner for all the guest which is a nice extra. The location is close to all activities but a bit far from the bus terminal. Afterwards we discovered a cab was only 20 pesos :-) One of the best hostel on my trip this far.

Gaston and all of the rest of lads are wonderful. Couldn't be more helpful and welcoming. Great location just up from the beach. Great beds and showers. Great hostel :)

Great hostel, super clean and comfy. Great staff, Gaston is so helpful and friendly, gives you all the info you need and will book any of the excursions for you, as well as being an ultimate casual. Isaac is, likewise, a casual, and will sort you out with any snakes you need. Thanks so much for an awesome stay :)

I chose this hostel based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed. I met some great people here from all around the world, and the staff helped get a group of us together to hire a car and drive to Punto Tumbo. The group dinners are good value, and there is an excellent pasta / pizza takeaway just two blocks away. If you come on a Sunday evening, do take am evening walk along the seafront to see all the local people drinking mate!

we had such a great time there, met lovely people. Gaston and all the staffs were so friendly and helpful. BBQ and Prawns night were AWESOME! we will definitely visit again :)

• 17th Mar 2014

Luca was amazing!! The cleaner needs to learn not to take her PMS out on the guests.

Hi, excuse us if we ask you please to order your stuff (3 backpacks) in your locker, to be able to clean the room everyday as you're sharing the room with other persons is fair for your roommates.

Love this hostel!! The owner, Gaston, and his helpers, Isaac and Luca, are lovely lovely people! Would definitely stay there again. Very very clean as well, and a brilliant location right next to the beach and the best ice cream shop!

Over a four month trip, this was one of the best hostels we stayed at! We arrived early and were greeted by name by owner Gaston, who sat us down and brought us a cup of tea. He, along with his staff, are so fun and hospitable, as well as knowledgeable about the region and tour options. Rooms are impeccably clean, as are the bathrooms, with natural light (sometimes gets a little warm), lockers, and comfy beds. Garden, bar, and common area with rock climbing wall are superb. Loved this place!!!!

• 21st Feb 2014

I liked everything - staff was very friendly and helpfull - I felt like beeing home, I sleept good, I meet good friends from around the world. Will come back some day, either to dive and watch whales in August or just to hang out and relax on the beach in a summer month.

I spend really good time in this hostel. Muchisimas gracias por todo chicos!! ;)

Just one night but a really nice place to stay. Staff really helpfull !

Actually my favourite hostel in all of Patagonia. Great vibe. Even better staff. And the BBQ even better again. If you are going to Puerto Madryn - stay here. Simples.

• 1st Feb 2014

Nice atmosphere, very next to the beach. Luca, the barman and chief, is really an enthusiastic guy and a passionate cook!

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels