Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn Reviews

Av. Roca 1040, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

not what we expected and was sold on our travelling books

Thanks a lot for your stay and excuse me I'm not French as you imagine. Wish you the best in the trips

Very friendly staff, that's trying its best to give everyone a good stay. For me it worked out perfect!

• 23rd Nov 2014

one of the best hostels I have visited in South America: super clean! nice rooms, great and helpful staff, good value for the money and good coffee for breakfast

This was the best hostal we had in Argentina. The bed was great!! (also for very tall people) We had a double with shared bathroom. The bathroom was cleaned more times daily. We had a fridge on our room, that was very pleasant. Paolo and Gaston are very helpfull and organized all our trips excellent. The building is perfect. Where the beds are, it is very quiet. You will have breakfast together, so you will be in contact with all the guests. There is a family kind off atmosphere. Book this place

I really felt confortable while staying at the hostel. The staff has been very friendly and the place is a nice and fully equipped house. Highly recommended!

Beautiful Hostel in the centre of Buenos Aires, high quality-low price and friendly staff

Gaston is absolutely great!! He always has a smile for you and helps you out for anything. Pablo is also very friendly and helpful! Hope to see you soon agian! Thomas

Wonderful place. Big kitchen. Great area to hang and meet people. Wifi was spotty in the bedroom but worked fine everywhere else. Gaston and his crew are super sweet. Only downside were the amount of bathrooms for all to share.

All the staff, Gastón, Pablo and Francisco were very nice, helpful and friendly, they made us feel at home!!!

Place is secure, beds and bathrooms are good, and clean. Staff is helpful. Breakfast really nice as well! Unfortunately I didn't like the city itself or the offered tours too much - Big boats (70 people) in which I more had the feeling I was 'chasing' whales then 'experiencing' them in their own habitat. There are however a nice coffee and helado place just around the corner!

Hi there, thanks a lot about all what you write about us ,hope you're enjoying the trip now. Excuse us cause may be our mail and arrival explanations were not so clear about reduced people trips posibilities, or our own car rental, or our bike rental, or the kayak trips, or estancias visit..... Seems that you're complaining about your desitions and rating us for those.

I had a wonderful time at Hi Patagonia. It was recommended to me by a friend and it was a great recommendation . The beds are comfortable with down type covers . Lockers are big, bathrooms are clean and have hot water. Shower and toilet both in the bathroom which I like. Patio area is nice, there's a bar that serves beer. The staff are very friendly and super helpful! Can organize any tour you like and love to just have a chat. All in all a great time, can't wait to go back!

• 21st Oct 2014

This place has an amazing atmosphere. Love the BBQ grill. There aren't enough bathrooms though.

Thanks for the complement, we do have 8 bathrooms for 8 rooms, and only 3 small dorms, may be you didn't pay attention on arrival when we show them to you. Safe trip

Great chilled atmosphere - easy to meet people. Pablo was so incredibly helpful! Had difficulties with my flights and he called the airline and fixed the problem immediately. Lovely clean modern bathrooms too!

• 13th Oct 2014

perfect hostel , you get lots of good infos for your trips , all the guys are very friendly , perfect hostel for small money , greetings to Gaston and his team , thanx again ....

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Gaston and everyone at Hi Patagonia was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful! They help book excursions and give great tips and advice about things to do. They go out of their way to make sure you are able to do exactly what you want to do while in Puerto Madryn. The hostel is nice and clean and has all necessary amenities. I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Puerto Madryn.

Good staff, very helpfull, Very good beds. Beach is not so good.

Really comfy beds and really clean! We did the whales and park tour through the hostel. Would just recommend doing the whale tour you dont see much in the park (they claim you see more than you do)and it's a good bit extra . Our guide Dorris was wonderful though!

Thanks for the complement about the house, and the election of the guide/agency for the trip you choose to do. We sent you an e mail with 12 different activities to do in the area and explain that penguins were arriving after the 10th to all the protected areas, a pitty that you couldn't have time to see them. Wish you the best. Slainte

I had a great time there in Hi Patagonia. Very good location and very nice staff, it was a pleasure to share some maté and talk with Gaston. I highly recommend!

Loved it!! This place became like a second home to me when I desperately exactly that. Place was immaculate, location couldn't be beat, there was a great vibe, and Gaston, the host/main person on duty, was always incredibly helpful. Hope to return again soon!

The best hostel! Very helpful and friendly staff, good room and facilities, a big kitchen and a quiet but really nice atmospheare. Had a great time!

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels