Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn Reviews

Av. Roca 1040, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Place is secure, beds and bathrooms are good, and clean. Staff is helpful. Breakfast really nice as well! Unfortunately I didn't like the city itself or the offered tours too much - Big boats (70 people) in which I more had the feeling I was 'chasing' whales then 'experiencing' them in their own habitat. There are however a nice coffee and helado place just around the corner!

Hi there, thanks a lot about all what you write about us ,hope you're enjoying the trip now. Excuse us cause may be our mail and arrival explanations were not so clear about reduced people trips posibilities, or our own car rental, or our bike rental, or the kayak trips, or estancias visit..... Seems that you're complaining about your desitions and rating us for those.

I had a wonderful time at Hi Patagonia. It was recommended to me by a friend and it was a great recommendation . The beds are comfortable with down type covers . Lockers are big, bathrooms are clean and have hot water. Shower and toilet both in the bathroom which I like. Patio area is nice, there's a bar that serves beer. The staff are very friendly and super helpful! Can organize any tour you like and love to just have a chat. All in all a great time, can't wait to go back!

• 21st Oct 2014

This place has an amazing atmosphere. Love the BBQ grill. There aren't enough bathrooms though.

Thanks for the complement, we do have 8 bathrooms for 8 rooms, and only 3 small dorms, may be you didn't pay attention on arrival when we show them to you. Safe trip

Great chilled atmosphere - easy to meet people. Pablo was so incredibly helpful! Had difficulties with my flights and he called the airline and fixed the problem immediately. Lovely clean modern bathrooms too!

• 13th Oct 2014

perfect hostel , you get lots of good infos for your trips , all the guys are very friendly , perfect hostel for small money , greetings to Gaston and his team , thanx again ....

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Austria

Gaston and everyone at Hi Patagonia was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful! They help book excursions and give great tips and advice about things to do. They go out of their way to make sure you are able to do exactly what you want to do while in Puerto Madryn. The hostel is nice and clean and has all necessary amenities. I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Puerto Madryn.

1 2 Next » last »