Hi Patagonia Hostelling International

9.2
Superb 686 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Super friendly and helpful staff and helped to organise all of our trips and excursions. Amazing kitchen with loads of space for cooking and a cool common room with a climbing wall. Very comfy beds as well. Would recommend 5/5

31st Jan 2017

One of the best hostel I stayed! All the staff were great!!! The hostel is clean, plenty of space in the room. You have everything you need with a garden, a big kitchen area.. Thank you to Gaston and his amazing staff!

• USA, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

An amazing 4 nights at this hostel. Pretty much the cleanest and friendliest hostel I have stayed at. Would highly recommend to budget travellers of all ages. The beds were super comfy and the staff is outstanding.

23rd Oct 2016

I had a great stay here, and even extended how long I was there. Gaston and the team were really helpful, and the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed - as a solo traveller, it was great to meet so many people

19th Oct 2016

One of thé best hostels ever! Gaston and the people there were awesome :)

• USA, Couple, 25-30
17th Oct 2016

This hostel was great! Super clean, great beds, good wifi, and friendly staff. I would absolutely recommend staying here. The only two negatives I have were the Tuesday night BBQ and the tour organized by the hostel. Both were very low quality for the price. Skip the BBQ and schedule your own tour through trip advisor and enjoy your stay!

Thanks Ash for the great comment about our house, cleanless, beds, staff and wi fi. As we have an own car rental Co. tours are not organized by us. It's a pitty you didn't like BBQ price but Patagonia is 40% more expensive the meat than the north of the country. Keep enjoying your wroking-trip and thanks again

22nd Aug 2016

Fantastic hostel. Gaston and Pablo made me feel welcome immediately. After a 20 hour bus ride it was perfect. I was lucky enough to have a dorm room to myself. Everything is clean and comfortable. Great wifi and a well-equipped kitchen. Simple breakfast, but there's plenty of it. It was quiet when I was there so can't comment on the atmosphere, but I reckon it would be great the right people. But don't take my word for it. Check it out.