Hi! Termini

Very Good 157 Total Reviews
Very Good 157 Total Reviews

11th Sep 2017
6.9

Is not a hostel, is someones house, breakfast is just a croassaint and juice but its close to Termini wich is nice. Staff was good. No facilities or common area.

• Indonesia, Male, 41+
10th Sep 2017
8.0

First came to Hi Termini but the place was full, came again after 3, they changed the other hostel. Fortunately, it was a better place, even a bit far. Owner Zidan & wife Poli are great and friendly.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2017
7.7

I really don't know how to review this place, since I was transferred into another hotel(?). Location was great. Staff didn't really speak or even understand English. They forced me to change my room after a very long day at 9 pm, all because of their own mistake that could have been avoided if they had understood any English. They seemed nice and friendly but miscommunications made them feel distant. No atmosphere. Rooms are very nice and clean, maybe a little too cramped.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017
7.1

Staff helped me out with bags were very helpful- location was very convenient for getting around rome!

• England, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2017
8.0

Very friendly staff...

• bestes0608
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2017

I've stayed in there 2 days and that was beautiful experience for me. These two people very kindful and sincere people. Especially women give my all problems very close attention and helps me all the time. In this hostel there are more than just staying anywhere. You feel yourself in your home. You can book without thinking. And Lastly Poly thanks for everything :))

28th Aug 2017
4.6

So, I feel bad for the couple that is trying to make a living out of this. The place is normal, you get a bed and Breakfast, no services like kitchen or space to relax

25th Aug 2017
7.4

The location was nice, just beside termini train station, rooms are clean as well as the linen but the materass is too soft and a bit unconfortable. The atmosphere was good, I've met nice people in my room. The hostel is run by an indian couple, they are kind and asked me for 25 euro thinking I popped out of nowhere but I had an online reservation so I recommend to book through hostelworld in advance. They enter in your room without knocking at the door. Overall I recommend it for a short stay.

19th Aug 2017
6.9

The biggest advantage is the nearness to the Roma Termini. Other than that, there are not much positives. But as the rate is only around 15-20, there were no high expectations. No locker facility available. Breakfast is a laugh where you are given a croissant, a glass of juice and a glass of water. Overall, a decent experience considering the rate of the room.

19th Aug 2017
2.0

Hostel is so dirty and hosts are so rude. They had made a mistake for calculation hostel fee. We did not know that and paid how much they wanted. After then they were angry with us and behave bad and pretend like we were home less. Do not stay in there. Because it is really bad place to stay. Everywhere even bathrooms and bedrooms are soo dirty.

×