Hi! Termini

Fabulous 112 Total Reviews
Fabulous 112 Total Reviews

14th Jul 2017
6.6

Showed up to check-in, the staff was waiting for me outside of the hostel. He told me that I would NOT be staying in Hi! Termini but instead would be staying at "his friend's hostel." I paid inside of Hi! Termini and was taken a block away to Hotel Beautiful to check in. The staff told me to "look around before asking" when I asked for the wifi password while checking in. I also asked where the bathroom was and he told "go to your room first and look around." Rude staff, cannot recommend

• India, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

The hostel is situated right next to Roma termini. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The place was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was a nice doughnut/croissant and a banana along with some juice and water. We went in the summer so we could feel the absence of an AC in the room, but overall it was a pleasant stay.

8th Jul 2017
3.7

In short, the worst hotel I've ever seen in my life, I never advise . Lying, cheating and deceit

• USA, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2017
7.4

Bear bones place --- beds and a bathroom, not much else. That said, very clean and the proprietors were very kind. Also, the hotel is exceptionally well located; it's very easy to walk to about anywhere you would want to go from the hotel, and it is right next to the main station for trains and buses to and from the two Rome airports.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2017
6.6

Excellent staff! The 'hostel' is more like a bed an breakfast in someones house. There are three rooms, with beds in each. No communal rooms, so your only social area is your room, with those in your room. And in my room (5-Bed) there were actually only 4 beds and a couch made up as a bed. I was unlucky enough to get the couch. All in all it was an ok hostel, close to the train station and airport shuttles, but a bit of an interesting setup.

• dunganderek8644
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017

Hi! Termini was a great place to stay. We stayed in the single suite and it was a cute room that was clean and very well put together. The host and hostess were very nice and provided us with a very nice breakfast. For the price you will not find a better place or a better located price!

30th Jun 2017

Very. Nice hostel . Nice staff Services is very good N super break fast. I am cheak out arly morning. 6.30 Not. Possible break fast. But. Staff is very help full 2 hour before service break fast Break fast. Time. 8.30 to 10.30. Really good hostel. Good service. All is near 2 Big super market station near vatican. Colosseum. Ponta trevi All is near. Good place. Next time definitely. Stay. Hi termini Thanks zidan. Your. Good service

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2017
3.1

The hotel I actually stayed at was very nice. We left after an hour getting there. The people running this we're lovely, however that was the highlight. Pictures were a red herring. Accompanied by the wrong customers who the average traveler would not to come across. Although this is not the fault of the owners, not right for young travelers! Young travelers I'd suggest paying a bit extra or book last minute hotel

19th Jun 2017
8.0

The staff worked well with us to make sure we were comfortable. It's a great location, right by the train station and not too far from major sights. The accommodation was pretty basic, but clean. Make sure that your check in time is accurate, as they look at that when you book!

19th Jun 2017
6.0

Was not happy w me for checking in late even tho I let him know beforehand ab late bus from airport. Upon arrival he claimed I had booked two beds though it was very obvious that the booking went through twice (same name, same credit card, duh), pointing finger in my face and all. Told me he wouldn't make me pay for second bed if I rated him all 10 high reviews. Breakfast was banana & choc croisant. Perfect location a block from termini. His wife is lovely, they both live there...