High Life Hostel Reviews

Starowiślna 16/4, Krakow, Poland

Marvelous little hostel, located exactly between the Old Town and Kasimierz, both within 5 minutes walking. The interior is stylish and bright (we had the New York room, which opened up to a little outdoor terrace ), the atmosphere is quiet, there is a good kitchen and the internet is lighting fast. Top hostel !

Fantastic location, clean and comfortable! This hostel is almost like a hotel with private rooms! The staff are very helpful! The only downside is that as the hostel has primarily private rooms it lacks a bit of atmosphere but for couples or groups this hostel is perfect!

Friendly stafff and clean room, with goo firm bed

There are A LOT of stairs to the hostel! The receptionist were never at reception. The room was nice but the bed was really hard, and the mattress was thinner than the pillow. We had our own garden area, though which was really nice. Its also really close to the station.

At the arriving we were not inform about all the facilities (there was some cool terrace place and breakfast included but we realised about it when we check the website - at the last day of our stay). However the hostel was pretty cool - we like the rooms, the staff was really nice and I will recommend this place to my friends.

The private rooms were very nice, but a bit empty. A big couch was nice, but there was no wardrobe, only one small table and no power sockets or a lamp close to the bed.

Will be returning! We stayed in this hostel on a european tour by train. It was that good a price and place we will be coming back instead of booking a hotel for a long weekend. We booked the private ensuite shower as opposed to the communal and also had a garden terrace. The room was clean and bright. The staff were excellent, their English wasn't perfect but we are in there country so who cares! The location was a 20 minute walk from the train station, an older couple may struggle.

the rooms on the street side are quite noisy bevause of the tramways, but I don't regret my choice. walking distance to city centre and railway station.

• 29th May 2014

There is no tea, coffee or breakfast included, despite being stated at hostel world. Good location between old town and Kazimierz.

Good hostel but nothing mindblowing (just stayed one night). One easy improvement - I'd be happy to get larger towels :).

Simply the best! You must go!

I was blown away by the quality of this hostel. The rooms are so clean, spacious and really nicely decorated. The bathrooms were big and spacious and very clean. The whole place had a laid-back feel to it and everyone we met there seemed happy. The only qualm I had was that the balcony wasn't as accessible as I'd hoped - I think it might be exclusive to some rooms, it's not clear. The towels provided are small but they did the job! It's an awesome place to stay for location, price & atmosphere.

My friend and I rented the superior apartment and it was absolutely amazing. We had two beds, a living room, a private bathroom and a huge kitchen and everything was perfect. Everything is almost new in that apartment! I recommend!!

Our room was huge, hostel was quiet/clean, location was good. No breakfast and street noise was a little obnoxious at night.. But no matter, would stay here again.