High Life Hostel Reviews

Starowiślna 16/4, Krakow, Poland

Simply the best! You must go!

I was blown away by the quality of this hostel. The rooms are so clean, spacious and really nicely decorated. The bathrooms were big and spacious and very clean. The whole place had a laid-back feel to it and everyone we met there seemed happy. The only qualm I had was that the balcony wasn't as accessible as I'd hoped - I think it might be exclusive to some rooms, it's not clear. The towels provided are small but they did the job! It's an awesome place to stay for location, price & atmosphere.

My friend and I rented the superior apartment and it was absolutely amazing. We had two beds, a living room, a private bathroom and a huge kitchen and everything was perfect. Everything is almost new in that apartment! I recommend!!

Our room was huge, hostel was quiet/clean, location was good. No breakfast and street noise was a little obnoxious at night.. But no matter, would stay here again.

We spent only 2 days at High Life hostel but could easily have spent a month! The Hostel is beautifully decorated with modern and cosy rooms and the receptionists are extremely friendly, helpful and kind. We needed help buying some tickets online and as the site was in Polish we asked for help and the girl there ended up doing everything for us happily. We absolutely LOVED this hostel and recommend to everyone visiting Krakow.