Highlander B&B Reviews

28 Ardconnel Street, Inverness, Scotland

all was very nice!

Robert, not Rob.. He is the man! Thanks for a great stay!

• 25th Aug 2013

This place was really good - clean and comfortable, and with all the right features, except possibly a way to keep the ground floor room's window open in the heat without feeling a bit insecure. The manager was very helpful and nice, and gave a lot of good ideas for things to do - but seemed a bit upset that we went to a different place afterwards, even though we'd actually booked that other one first, and it turned out to be not as good as Highlander B&B anyway.

Overall great b

The lady that ran this guest house was absolutely lovely and assisted me in every way , even allowing me to get breakfast when I was leaving early

Excellent location, rooms were adequate sized but my ensuite bathroom door was so heavy it was annoying me and the wife so much. Sylvia was excellent, I was horribly late at night but she did give out yoghurt etc for my little one in case we weren't up for breakfast.

View all Inverness Bed and Breakfasts