Hikers Hostel Plovdiv Reviews

53 Saborna str., Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Great hostel and friendly helpful staff.The free breakfast was exsellent and fresh.If you want a warm welcome in the heart of the old town of Plovdiv,stay at Hikers Hostel.Thank you,Toshe!

• 20th May 2015

I loved the hostel! The staff was amazing and the location couldn't possibly be better than this! It's a five-minute walk from the centre and always full of musicians for its proximity to the Music Academy of Plovdiv. I am a musician myself and I enjoyed my stay at Hikers wholeheartedly! Thank you for the fun time!

Superb location.

The location is perfect. It is right in the heart of Old Plovdiv. They are under construction so only one room was available and it wasn't the one we booked online but we were able to work it out. It was very chill. Not the nicest but not awful.