Hikers Hostel Plovdiv Reviews

53 Saborna str., Plovdiv, Bulgaria

The hostel was just ok. The owner was nice and helpful, but the other guy working there really want helpful. After getting locked out of the hostel my first night, I asked for a key to the gate, which he said he would give me, but never did. My shower the first day only had scalding hot water and wouldn't get any colder. When I asked if he could do anything about it, he didn't even try to fix it. At least they had a good hammock

• 3rd Aug 2014

Bed bugs! I was severely bitten by bed bugs at this hostel. Hundreds of bites. When I emailed the hostel to inform them, the staff already knew they had a bed bug problem yet are still allowing people to stay in the infested rooms. Extremely disappointing as the staff were lovely and super helpful during our stay.

Friendly staff with great location in the old town. Unfortunately, this hostel used to be much better. After they converted their living room into a sleeping room, this hostel lost much of it's charm.

- staff is very friendly, we had a warm welcome with strawberries - the private rooms are in a separate house on 5 minues walking from the main adress - the shower is situated in the toilet. after showering, all in the toilet is wet, and also the staircase is wet - the breakfast is good in the open-air space, with a personal attention of the staff.