Hikers Hostel Reviews

Samovodska Charshia, 91 Rezervoarska Street, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

We had a great time here and the stuff is amazing, very helpful. I am happy that Hostel Mostel was fully booked, so we discovered this place :)

Very helpful staff and an awesome common area

Mila is a great host ! She is very helpful and sweet. 2 nights were too short ; we could stay the whole summer there ; the place is so nice !

A big thanx to Mila for the host and the rhum ). Great city, great hostel ! Just perfect.

Was meant to be there for 3 nights but hostel was having issues so only ended up staying 1 night. Was a little annoyed at this. Location isn't super great. But could be worse. Staff seemed relatively helpful and very keen to sit and drink with everyone

This was a lovely hostel with friendly helpful staff and owner. They really look after guests, with advice, food and even washed and dried my shoes when I got lost in the forest (great for trekking) during a thunderstorm! They also have a hostel in Varna (Flag hostel) and one in Plovdiv (Hikers) I ended up staying in all three and received the great service in each. It's also a great spot to see the light show for free and staff can advise on trips to the UFO - well worth a visit too!

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels