Hikorea Hostel Reviews

6F, Deasung Building 877-1 , U 1-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

The staff was friendly, the place overall clean and nice. Bathroom and shower room (divided between girls and guys) was OK. But, we slept in an 8 people dorm and the room was pretty bad. It was very small, with not good enough ventilation, so the temperature during the night was very high and it was unbearably warm. Plus, the door did not isolate any noise from outside at all, so we could well hear people walking around outside early in the morning, flushing the toilet, drying their hair etc.

I went to Busan for watching film festival. this hostel is closest to the biff village, megabox, also haeundae beach. then it's tidy and so convenient. I can come here again! :-)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

HiKorea is a fantastic hostel. I had a wonderful stay. They had everything I needed and were really friendly. I thoroughly recommend.

Very nice hostel with comfortable bed and friendly staff! Had a nice experience ever! Will come back for sure :)

• 1st Oct 2014
  • applelse
  • Malaysia

I had the best time in Korea, and part of it was thankful to them. I highly recommend this hostel, if I have other opportunity to come back, I'll come to HiKorea again.

The directions on the page were incorrect, but we found the place. The kitchen isn't really useable- there are no pots/pans/knives, etc. Bathroom cleanliness was a pretty big issue (didn't see them cleaned for several days) Price is great, location is great, security is good though the locks on the doors beep with every use, which is annoying. Clean more, add a couch in the common room, and get rid of the cat (It is tied in a 6ft area all day. Cruel) and the hostel would be perfect.

Lack of atmosphere, unfriendly staff

Staff is fun amd friendly, very helpful also. The location is perfect to party and check out time was 12 pm: awesome!

Really lovely and comfy-feeling hostel. Have to be very, very early in the morning to actually see the 8-10am breakfast. Coffee, juice and jam were all gone prior to 8am, bread and eggs gone by 8.30.

Hello Im Richard one of the staffs in hikorea hostel,thanks for your comment and if you come to busan we would be happy to see you again ^^

Hi Korea Hostel was a pretty nice hostel!! Only stayed for one night, but it was enjoyable!! One thing that surprised me though was that the rooms were really small! I could barely get around . Also, the shower room....just beware because there was nothing to really separate you and the other girl taking a shower...so I was seen naked haha. Not a big deal, just not something I'm used to ^^ Don't get me wrong, I had a good time there! Would definitely stay there again!! :)

Thank you so much for your review!! Much appreciated!! Well yeah thats true, showering together in my opinion is almost like a culture here in Korea but like the saying when in rome do like romans :) Yeah if you ever come back to Busan again feel free to contact us directly and maybe we can give you special offer. Once again Thank you, Mayang