Hikorea Hostel Reviews

647-1, Suam Building 3rd floor, U-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

Really good price considering the quality of the facilities, location and beds. Good job guys!

• 21st Mar 2015

The staff was friendly, the place overall clean and nice. Bathroom and shower room (divided between girls and guys) was OK. But, we slept in an 8 people dorm and the room was pretty bad. It was very small, with not good enough ventilation, so the temperature during the night was very high and it was unbearably warm. Plus, the door did not isolate any noise from outside at all, so we could well hear people walking around outside early in the morning, flushing the toilet, drying their hair etc.

I went to Busan for watching film festival. this hostel is closest to the biff village, megabox, also haeundae beach. then it's tidy and so convenient. I can come here again! :-)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

HiKorea is a fantastic hostel. I had a wonderful stay. They had everything I needed and were really friendly. I thoroughly recommend.

Very nice hostel with comfortable bed and friendly staff! Had a nice experience ever! Will come back for sure :)

• 1st Oct 2014