Hikorea Hostel Reviews

6F, Deasung Building 877-1 , U 1-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea

The hostel is at a great location, wonderful atmosphere, and clean. Everyday they have staff cleaning the location. But the only down side was the toilet which is situated outside the hostel area (in the hallway), and the showers, they only have one shower for each gender. So, one shower, two toilets per gender....shared between all the guests and staff at the location...... but the rooms were nice.

Clean and includes free breakfast, but wifi wasn't working. A cheap place to stay close to bus lines and has a cute kitty to pet!

• 6th Jul 2014

This is going to be a complete bomb. I had fully intended to stay here the night of June 7th during a weekend trip to Busan. Booked 3 weeks ahead. I was already in Busan on the 6th during a busy 3 day weekend. On the 6th I tried contacting HiKorea 3 times by phone and once by email to confirm my reservation the next day. No response. On the 7th, I called again. Not 2 hours after check-in time on the 7th they finally called saying they "lost" my reservation due to computer failure. Not reimbursed

Fortunately for me, I could easily find the location but it would be rather hard for foreigners who are not familiar with local regional signs or maps. I like the cleanness of the bed very much and I also enjoyed playing with the cat there. Cat's name was sand or something. Lol. The atmosphere was not bad and U like the quiteness . And it is quite near from the beach. I want to visit here again in the near future

• 1st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Hi! Thank you for your comment. Back Sa Jang (it means beach) is so cute! If you have a chance to visit Busan, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you so much:)

I'm very satisfied with my stay at HiKorea! The staff is excellent, always nice and helpful. The dorm was pretty small, but worked just fine. Each bed also has a curtain, which is great when you want some privacy. Location is good, about 5-10 minutes walk from the subway and even shorter to the beach. All if the interior is clean and in good shape, definitely one of the most well-kept hostels I have stayed in. The cool house cat is a great bonus!

• 27th May 2014
  • Norway

I'm not put excellent for the location because Haeundae is far for everything else that the beach. But, this hostel is very friendly it's my second time in this hostel. For a price cheap it's a good hostel: Easy to find it, close the beach, good breakfast...

Lacaze Mailys, Thank you for you comment! The lowest price, Best value is our vision. We effort good service for customer like you:) Thank you again!

the staff was nice but the location for me it was little bit hard to find it......

Thank you for a great stay, you were very helpful and you really helped us enjoy our time in Busan. If we come back we'll stay there again :D

• 3rd May 2014

Thank you so much for staying out Hikoreahostel. I'm so glad to meet you! I hope you see at Hikoreahostel in Busan! Have a nice:)

A very excellent hostel that I ever stay... I like the environment in hostel, friendly staff, high technology facility. And I get the promotion price during our stay. I also very enjoy the warm environment that allow us to knew new friend from others country. Staff very friendly and helpful, we had so many unforgettable memory in thos hostel. Me and my friends are really appreciate it. next time if I go to Busan, definitely I will choose this hostel again! thank you HiKorea Hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

I had the great times at Busan with HiKorea as i meet a lot of friends over here

Really good experience, a great place to stay in Busan.

I recently stayed at Hikorea with a small group of friends for a sports tournament we were having in Busan. Overall I enjoyed the hostel and I would stay again if friends were there. The location is perfect and the staff is nice, as well as the common room being comfortable and laid-back. The biggest downside to the hostel is the heat in the rooms. Even though there are vents, it still gets extremely hot in there with 4+ people. They need to get A/C imo. But otherwise, good.

My friend and I had a really nice stay at the hostel. It is clean, it has everything you need and the stuff is really really friendly and helpful, they even took us out to karaoke :D The location couldn't be more perfect, it is almost right at the Haeundae beach, so we were able to enjoy a stroll by the beach every night on our way back to the hostel. We definitely recommend it and we'll be back the next time we visit Busan! ^^

The hostel is very comfortable and all the facilities is good. They even give us a free photo.=) But it is a bit hard to find.

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

too bad, no room with private bathroom and the toilet is outside but overall is good.