Hilik Boutique Hostel Reviews

2nd Floor, #7844 Mavenue Building, Makati Ave., co, Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Okay for a few nights' stay. Average as far as hostels go. Top bunks have ineffective curtains, and the room I stayed in was across the street from a club so I heard loud music with bass throughout the night. Fortunately I'm a deep sleeper, and they give free earplugs. Location was okay. Across the street from a street market and next to a convenience store and good bubble tea shop.

The directions on here makes it seem like you can walk to this hostel from the airport. Don't try it. The walls are also super thin. Could hear the night guy talking to some girl on skype. Other then that decent place. Room was nice and dark. Aircon wasn't very cold though. Even with it on was sweating. Staff was pretty nice.

A good budget hostel. Free breakfast is always a bonus! Very friendly and helpful stall. Good location for Makati bars and there's a good laundry around the corner. DVD player in the common room. Great value for money.

I have stayed at many hostels around the world. This is a place that I felt safe. The staff made every effort to help me and I am still there after 11 days. I regard them as family