Hill Hostel Reviews

Zamkowa 1/2, Poznan, Poznan, Poland

Atmosphere was lacking, but that was due to me being the only one there given the season I'm traveling. However there is a bar less than 20m away that was always lively in the evenings & I managed to strike up conversation on both nights. Hostel was clean & staff friendly, only a minor nuisance was having to leave/pick up the key every time I left/returned.

It was ok for 1 night just to sleep but no one really around to meet so atmosphere wasn't good. It was clean and the facilities were fine. Really good location right in the old town square. I'd probably choose somewhere different next time.