Hillingdon Prince Reviews

39 Christchurch Road, Reading, England

Clean room and friendly staff but for the price paid breakfast should have been inclusive.

• 21st Aug 2014

This hotel gives very good deals for weekend bookings. They call the rooms self catering and provide a microwave and a few dishes. We stayed there twice, the first time was on a weekend and we got a very nice room at a good price. The second time was a weekday, and we got a less nice room and paid more for it, which was slightly annoying. You can get meals there.

I really had a pleasant 3 nights at Hillingdon Prince. It was a good choice and I will definitely reccommend this hotel to my friends. The staff was really nice, polite. The bathroom was nice and clean. I had good nights rest there.