Hillingdon Prince Reviews

39 Christchurch Road, Reading, England

Clean room and friendly staff but for the price paid breakfast should have been inclusive.

• 21st Aug 2014

This hotel gives very good deals for weekend bookings. They call the rooms self catering and provide a microwave and a few dishes. We stayed there twice, the first time was on a weekend and we got a very nice room at a good price. The second time was a weekday, and we got a less nice room and paid more for it, which was slightly annoying. You can get meals there.

I really had a pleasant 3 nights at Hillingdon Prince. It was a good choice and I will definitely reccommend this hotel to my friends. The staff was really nice, polite. The bathroom was nice and clean. I had good nights rest there.

The room was very clean and much larger than I expected. The place is slightly harder to find than I thought it would be, but it wasn't too bad. Wifi was free, but the connection did drop quite frequently.

Great location and good value for money. Super hotel and definitely be going here again on another return to my old uni. Minor criticism, shower could have been better but I've had a lot worse so not complaining.

Better than i was expecting for the price, especially seeing as other views were not very good. Bedroom was spacious with comfortable beds, flat scree tv, fridge and microwave. Bath was just as spacious and even had a bidet. Only stayed one night but had no problems and would stay there again.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

A very good place to stay! The staff were very kind and helpfull. We love our room, provided with a little kitchen! Very very nice! Definitely a place to go!